64: Hermosa

Dusk Till Dawn by Zayn Malik ft. Sia
But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby I'm right here
I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby I'm right here

Go give love to your body
It's only you that can stop it

CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR

Oscar felt guilty walking into his room and seeing Nina fast asleep on his bed. The Prophet$ got arrested today and Oscar invited her especially when he felt that Nina had been distant lately. He knew about the whole Stacey Ramos situation but he knew that something else was bothering her. They were supposed to talk about it tonight but he ended up doing something else.

Cesar and Jamal came over and spilled that they were kidnapped by his boss. Now, Cuchillos had given them a mission about finding Lil' Ricky saying that he was alive. So what does he do? He tags along with Jamal to dig up Lil' Ricky's grave and low and behold it was an empty casket. Not so empty seeing that there was a gnomie inside.

Either way they ended up getting nowhere. All they knew was that Lil' Ricky was alive.

He went home and he was all covered in dirt. Washing up, he ignored all the sounds coming from his brother's room. At least someone was getting it tonight. Now, he'd cleaned himself off and crawled into bed with Nina. He placed his arm over her torso she groans and shifts in her place.

"Oscar? Did you just come in?" she rasped. "Do you know what time it is?"

"I know, amor. Go back to sleep okay?" he whispered placing a kiss on her ear. He cursed himself knowing he woke up Nina. It only made him feel even more guilty knowing they were supposed to talk.

Hearing her sigh, Oscar pulls her in closer and even slips his hand under her shirt to feel her warmth. Nina ended up whining a little and removed Oscar's hand to place it just on top of her. This caused Oscar to feel confused. They haven't touched each other since Nina got back. Not that he was in a hurry he just knew something was up.

His suspicions were only confirmed when he tried it again and Nina pushed him away a little bit hard than the last. That part annoyed him a little but he pushed it away. "¿Qué pasa, mami?" he asked with a sigh.

"Nada," Nina mumbled.

"Entonces, ¿por qué sigues alejándome?"

"I'm not pushing you away, Oscar."

"You just did. Twice," he pointed out and Nina sighed once more. She kept quiet and Oscar leaned over to look at her. Her eyes were puffy and her nose was red. Goddamnit she'd been crying. "Nina, what's wrong?" he asked her softly but she wasn't budging.

"Baby, talk to me," he pleaded trying to get her to face him but she only pushed him away. Digging up the damn grave could've waited. The Prophet$ just got arrested, she could've been scared still.

"Is it because of the Prophet$ getting arrested? Nina they're going away for a long time. We're not gonna be dealing with Marcus for a long time."

Nina still wasn't answering. He took a deep breath. He was tired. It was what time in the morning. He just wanted to hold her and go to sleep but now he was slowly getting irritated. "Nina, I'm sorry. I know you just wanted to spend time and talk but-"

"So why'd you leave?" she sniffed. "You knew I wanted to talk so why did you leave?"

Oscar blinked a few times as he sat up a little so he could look at her. "Cesar and his friends got kidnapped by Cuchillos. Jamal and I had to check something out."