16: Fight

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Not a lot of people knew what the Garcia-Santiago sisters did when they would have their day off together. But it wasn't the typical day out for movies and mani-pedis, no. Being the daughters of two very esteemed cops, their parents insisted that they knew how to protect themselves somehow. That meant hours of taking Judo classes ever since they were both little kids.

They drove to this gym in downtown LA where their mom used to take them before Nina went off to college. When the Prophet$ situation happened to Victoria, Carmen insisted on being more strict with them when it came to these self-defense classes. Ever since Nina came back, they've been doing this at least once a month. As said, on their special days off together.

They've been doing the same thing back in New York. Their father knew a guy who knew guy to teach them. In the opinion of the two sisters, they were pretty good at it. They knew how to take a punch or two and definitely knew how to hit back with the damage they wanted.

When they reach their teens years and both their parents got promoted, there came a time where crime was hot where they lived and their family had been receiving death threats. Their father, Arturo, made it a point to teach them how to handle and shoot a gun. Again, for protection purposes. So not only do the sisters go out for these self-defense classes but they would sometimes go to the shooting range to brush up on old skills.

And to be honest, the best time to go was when one of them had pent up anger. They would be more focused that way. All in all it seemed pretty bad ass. And no one knew about this routine except for their parents and the two of them.

After their morning class of Judo they had already spent a good thirty minutes in the shooting range. Nina watched her sister shoot the target over and over again, each fire of the gun led to a very lethal shot in the chest area. Damn was Victoria angry.

"Stupid. Fucking. Andrew. And. His. Stupid. Fucking. Wife," she growled with every bullet that she fired. Nina could only watch with her eyes growing wide by the second. Yup, her sister was furious.

"So let me get this straight. He claims he's a single dad raising his daughter until the so-called wife comes in unannounced so that she and him could bone?" Nina asked the moment Victoria took of her ear muffs.

"Yea! He said that they were divorced. The mother fucker forgot to mention they've been fucking ever since we started going out. The fuck?!" Victoria said angrily as she reloaded her pistol.

Nina had never seen her so angry. "Are you even gonna shoot or what?" Victoria snapped at her making Nina scoff and reload her gun before proceeding to shoot. And just like her sister, she had landed the same pattern on the chest of her target.

"Honestly, men are trash. That just goes without question," Victoria sneered as she continued firing and so did Nina. At that point a couple of males came walking past them causing the two of them to just glare at them as they laughed at Victorias comment.

"I rest my case," Victoria added as se emptied her pistol yet again. "Anyway, how are you and Oscar?"

At the mention of the Santo's name Nina missed the target causing her to curse under her breath. The men not far from them caught sight of her mistake and started chuckling at her. Nina reloads her gun and fires again. Three clean shots to the chest, two to the forehead, and she emptied the clip directed to the balls. The men watching were simply in awe though they were speculative on who these girls were.

"I'm sorry did you guys say something?!" Victoria asked loudly at the men making them shut up. "Yea, I thought so," she rolled her eyes.

"Are these men bothering you?"