78: Happy Halloween

CHAPTER SEVENTY-EIGHT

One Month Later

Oscar felt tingling sensations on his chest and up his neck. It was the good kind of sensations with light and feathery touches that sent small shockwaves through out his body. A soft moan escapes his lips as the light touches travel to his ear, his cheek, the corner of his lips, until a soft kiss is planted on his lips. Just like that, he instantly wakes up and kisses his novia back pulling her closer to his body.

Nina pulls away with a soft giggle as Oscar groans from the sudden loss of touch. His eyes finally open to see Nina with a smile on her face. "Buenos días, papi. Happy birthday," she greets him and a smile instantly etches on his face.

"Gracías, mami," he rasped glancing at her lips again. Nina perked up a little hearing the sound of his morning voice. It was low, raspy, all in all just sexy to her ears.

Seeing her blush at the thought Oscar leans up and kisses her again. His hands start to roam her soft and smooth skin. She wore one of her silk night gowns that went up to her mid thigh. Oscar loved seeing her in one of these especially when he knew that Nina wore them on rare occasions. All of which he'd seen and couldn't stop being so mesmerized just looking at her, that would eventually lead to kissing and touching.

"Oscar," Nina whined in between kisses. "Papi, later tonight," she said feeling Oscar's hands inch up her body pushing the soft material even more upward exposing her underwear.

"Baby, it's called birthday sex for a reason," he whined kissing her neck. He was making it just as hard for Nina to resist in that moment. He was reciprocating all those fluttering feelings she'd given him to wake him up. Honestly, he was a little bummed out that she didn't think of going down on him.

"And you'll get it tonight," Nina giggled as he kissed down her collarbone but the fool was too impatient.

"The house is gonna be packed tonight," Oscar pointed out pulling away. "I don't wanna make love to mi mujer while a bunch of cholos and cholas get drunk and high outside my door. You gotta treat Spooky's lady with some respect," he said giving her more a couple of kisses on her body.

"Oh who said we were gonna do it in here?" Nina raised her eyebrow causing Oscar to look at her. "I was thinking that in the middle of the party we could sneak out go across the street. Lock all the doors, close the windows and the blinds, turn the light down, maybe put on some music while you take everything off of me," she whispered kissing his cheek.

"No one will bother us cos everybody will be here doing God knows what. Victoria and the twins have Bella at Brian's tonight, they'll just be dropping by for the party. Which leaves the house all to ourselves and my new mattress was delivered two days ago I figured we could break it in a little," she added with a shrug.

Oscar had a smirked on his lips. "You serious?" he asked Nina nodded with a small smile on her lips. "That means you and me have the rest of the night together. Just the two of us. Undisturbed. Not having to deal with punk ass cholos and cholas getting drunk, or teenagers trying to get freaky?"

Nina nodded once more and Oscar looked at her lips already getting excited about getting freaky with her later that evening.

"I fucking love you," he breathed before kissing her a little harder causing Nina to yelp and giggle against his lips. But before Nina could say anything else, Oscar grabs her and flips them over so he was suddenly on top of her.

"Oscar!" she squealed. Someone was a little too excited now. "Amor come on! I have the day planned out. I woke up early and made those beignets you like. We gotta get up," she laughed as Oscar continued kissing her face and neck.