55: Surrender

Surrender by Natalie Taylor
No one will win this time
I just want you back
I'm running to your side
Flyin' my white flag, my white flag

My love where are you?
Whenever you're ready
Can we surrender?
I surrender

CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE

They had spent their night together in bliss. With them kissing and making out in the hall way, Oscar carries Nina so that she could wrap her legs around his waist. He carries her off into his bedroom and he gently takes a spot on his bed with Nina still straddling him. Her hands were on each side of his face while his hands slid down to her hips. Nina brushed her crotch against his causing a groan to escape from Oscar's lips.

"I missed you. I love you," Nina said between kisses as her hands slowly slid down the the fabric on his chest, suddenly to eager to take it off. "I want you so much. I want you so badly."

"You sure you wanna do this?" Oscar whispered placing his hand on her cheek. He looks into her eyes and he sees that glint of certainty and wanting as Nina looked back at him.

"I'm sure," Nina replied softly with a small nod as she place her hand to the back of his neck. She longed for him for so long. Up until now she had felt so sure with him.

Oscar had to admit that he tried to bite back his smile. The moment she walked through the door and the way she kissed him catching him off guard. He never really realized how he truly missed her warmth and how warm she made him feel. Now having her this close made him so happy.

"We'll go slow, amor. Okay?" He leaned in a little more brushing his nose against her. As his breath fanned her face, their lips brushed sending shivers down his spine. Her lips were just as soft as he remembered.

The nickname he used for her sent a warm feeling to her stomach and chest. His voice was smooth and low. And by the way he touched her, she could tell that he wanted to be extra gentle with her.

"I'd like that," Nina replied.

Oscar kisses her once more, taking in the taste of her lips. That bitter taste of alcohol made the feeling even more intoxicating. Her soft lips lapping his only made it more addicting for him to kiss her. He missed her so much and it had finally sank in how much his heart kept crying out to her. Now she was here holding and kissing him like this. He never wants to stop kissing her like this. Holding her close like this.

Nina worked on the buttons of his shirt until he shrugged it off and tossed it somewhere on the floor. Oscar started kissing downward to her neck as a faint moan leaves Nina lips. She pulls him closer as his fingers drag the straps of her top downward with the rest of the top following soon after exposing her breasts to him.

As he drags his lips down her neck all the way down to her collarbone and chest, he sends shock waves throughout her body. His touch felt electric and blissful and Nina had forgotten how good it felt to be alive like this. His thumbs drew circles into her skin as he tickled her breasts with his kisses. As he took one of her nipples into his mouth causing Nina to moan loudly and throw her head back in pleasure.

It wasn't long later that they had stripped off every remaining article of clothing until they were naked before each other. Now Nina was underneath Oscar as they marvelled each other's beauty in the faintly lit room. The darkness brought a new sense of ecstatic feeling as they relied on each other's touch and body movement. It brought a different feeling of bliss having to feel and savor every touch and kiss like this.

And as promise they did go slow savoring each others kiss and touch. Their movement was just like how they made love that night before Christmas. It was blissful, passionate, and just sweet. Oscar held Nina ever so delicately and he loved being able to go slow with her like this.