79: Baby Mama/Daddy

Stuck With U by Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber
So go ahead
And drive me insane
Baby, run your mouth
I still wouldn't change
Being stuck with you

CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE

One Month and Three Weeks Later

"So what exactly does Oscar do that makes you go all freaky in the bed room?" Jamal asked leaning on the car that Nina was working on. "Like how do y'all spice things up in the bed room?" he continued to ask in curiosity.

"Like does he rub butter or cream all over you? Olive oil? Baby oil?" Ruby asked but Nina paid no attention to them and she worked on the bottom on the car. "Jasmine says y'all tend to get really kinky like with the spanking and the hair pulling, sometimes even choking. How does he know what you want?"

Cesar shuddered hearing his friends talk. Oscar wasn't exactly his dad but considering that Nina was around often it's like he was being scarred seeing his parental figures in awkward places sometimes. He heard them once, then there was Oscar saying he was going down on Nina, now he was hearing his own friends ask for sex advice from his brother's girlfriend.

It starting to be a little too much

"Did y'all seriously come over to Brentwood just to ask me about my sex life?" Nina scoffed as she continued to work. She was feeling a little moody. She didn't really appreciate how the teens came into her work space unannouced and was talking loudly about what she did with Oscar in the bedroom.

As public display of affection went, what they did in the bedroom was rather personal and private for Nina.

"I'm sorry what you say?" Jamal asked pulling Nina out from underneath. It all happened a little too fast that Nina was caught off guard with a squeal. It made her feel a little more light headed than usual.

I thought they called it morning sickness cos it happened in the morning, not unexpectedly throughout the goddamn day, Nina thought to herself. "Don't do that pendejo!" she yelled at the kids making the three of them jump.

"If you guys really want to know just ask Oscar or something," Nina scoffed as she quickly rolled under the car once more.

"But it's Santos hood day tomorrow. He's busy," Cesar shrugged. "Plus the homies ask for advice from him already. We sort of figured to seek advice elsewhere- oh my God I can't believe I'm saying all of this. You sleep with my brother!" he added with a gag. He did not need to know about his brother's sex life.

"Well I'm busy too. So fuck off," Nina muttered causing the three teens to take a step back.

"Damn, Nina. What's got your chonies in a twist?" Ruby whistled scrunching up his nose and eyebrows. "Wouldn't it be better that we seek advice from someone with experience then turning to porn even if it is just educational purposes."

"Well you guys turn to porn either way. You got a point but that was just a weak ass argument given preceding circumstances," Nina replied harshly.

"Geez Nina, chill! We really just wanted advice to spice up the bedroom. We didn't mean to strike a cord with you," Jamal said before grabbing a rag. "Here you must be feeling hot and you're looking a little tired maybe you should cool down a bit," he suggests.

"That's for the cars," Nina replied looking at rag and Jamal instantly dropped it and wiped any excess grease on his shirt. Nina sighed closing her eyes momentarily. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap, I just have a lot on my mind lately."

"Totally get it, Oscar's busy with the whole hood day thing. You probably just miss him," Cesar nodded earning a smack from Jamal and Ruby. Their eyes go wide knowing that it wasn't the case and Cesar nods. "I'm gonna shut up now."