47: After Laughter

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

"I cannot believe you guys convinced me to do this," Tony muttered as the four of them hid under a bush in front of Crystal's house. Him, Johann, Joel, and Leah snuck out after breakfast. Nina was in the shower getting ready for work while Victoria was already getting dressed with her children up and ready to go as well.

Now here the four of them were with toilet paper rolls in their hands hidden behind a car hoping Crystal wasn't awake yet. Leah had gotten the address from Gabriel whom she'd given her number to the day of Nina's party. They didn't exactly know what gave them the idea of tp-ing this girl's house but they were mad knowing that this puta tried to attack and sabotage their friend.

"I feel like using eggs would've been more sufficient," Joel whispered looking at the toilet paper in their hands. For a moment he had even thought on why he agreed to do this in the first place.

"We had them for breakfast but they did have a stash of toilet paper," Johann replied. "We're lucky if she doesn't pull a gun on us or something. I don't wanna go out knowing I got someone mad by tp-ing their house," he added under his breath.

"Can he say that?" Tony pointed to Johann looking at his other friends.

"Get down!" Leah whisper yelled and they did so on command. "We have movement by the window," she pointed out seeing whom she assume was Crystal. It was a good thing Gabriel had informed her about Crystal just living with her friends since she got kicked out by her family long ago.

"Yo, if she's awake we're gonna get caught," Joel pointed out as he tried to peek through the window. "It's now our never, Leah," he said looking over at Leah who had a mischievous smile on her lips.

"We fire on my count," Leah said in all seriousness readjusting her position. "Uno. Dos. Tres. ¡Fuego!"

Their little scheme was successful at first until they realized that Crystal wasn't a morning person. The girl had run out screaming at the four of them which prompted them to run away as fast as they can. Crystal was in no mood to be messed around with that morning and decided to follow them in her car alongside with her friends, Thing One and Thing Two.

In the middle of them running to escape, they had bumped into Nina who was walking on her way to work. "Where the hell are you guys going?" Nina asked in worry and shock seeing her friends bolting towards her.

"RUN!" they all yelled going as they ran closer to her.

"What?" Nina asked once more, whipping around to see her friends run past her. When she looked back to where they came from she saw a car speeding towards them. Squinting her eyes a little she saw it was Crystal riding shotgun.

"HOLY SHIT!" Nina bolted to catch up with her friends hearing the revving engine of Crystal's car not far from them. "What the hell did you guys do?!?!" she asked angrily as she caught up with them.

"Defending your honor!" Johann yelled back.

"Don't worrying about Nina's honor! Worry about where we're running to!" Joel yelled after them. They were all practically following Tony at this point who made a turn by the street but the car was still right behind them.

"The house!" Tony yelled looking back a little to see the stupid car still on them. Not a moment sooner Crystal started yelling. Either they were running super fast or that car was just hella slow.

"Oh so she could kill us under Nina's roof! There goes her honor!" Leah yelled at them.

"Bitch, this was your idea!" Joel yelled back amidst the chaos.