20: Rated R

***important author's note at the end :)) Okay now down to these traviesos getting freaky

CHAPTER TWENTY

It was amazing how the two of them made it back to Freeridge in one piece. They had time to pack up and everything. Heck, Nina thought it was about to go down in his car but they both couldn't risk the idea of being seen by passersby.

Oscar practically gunned the gas every time they met a green light. His hand was on her thigh nearing the hem of her summer dress. It began to trail upward until his hand slipped in under the skirt of her dress. She felt his hand just over the cloth of her panties. When he pressed his hand down, the warmth sent a shock wave through her body.

"Fuck," Nina whimpered. She was aching and she had never felt so eager the way she was feeling right now. "I swear to God, Oscar, if there are any Santos on your lawn or in your house I'm getting off by myself," she breathed.

The thought of her touching herself made his member twitch. His hand found her sensitive bud as she moaned and gripped the seat. He drew small circles just over the cloth of her panties making Nina go just a little bit more crazy.

Nina's phone started ringing from the seat causing her to let out a frustrated whimper. She looks down to see the caller ID surprised to see it was Cesar. Even though his brother was calling her, Oscar didn't stop playing with her clit.

"W-what do y-you want, Cesar?" She stuttered accidentally putting the call on loud speaker.

"So, uhm, Oscar is making all of us leave the house. Can we chill at yours?"

"NO!" She yelled before biting back the moan. His finger started circling faster as a smirk grew on his lips. It wasn't until his finger traced down her already wet folds putting both of them on edge. Nina was biting down on her lip so hard to hold back a moan.

"Okay, quick question. Do we really have to leave the house? Cos Jamal and Ruby won't exactly talk to me-"

"Take a fucking hint, Cesar!" Nina was basically fisting the seat right now with her head thrown back as her chest heaved up and down. Oscar could only smirk as a moan slips from her lips making Nina bite down on her own finger.

"What are you guys- oh. OH! I get it! Totally I'll get everyone out now! Oh wow. OH MY GOD. WHY'D YOU PICK UP THE CALL?? USE PROTECTION-"

Nina ended the call already as Oscar chuckled as he pulls his hand away leaving her hot and bothered. "Fuck you," she breathed closing her eyes to calm down as Oscar was just snickering. Maybe we should've just done it in the car.

Finally they get to Oscar's house. Nina runs outside of the Impala and in to the house with Oscar trailing close behind. Oscar closes the door behind him and brings Nina to him for a kiss.

His hands go down to her ass to give it a squeeze before cupping her thighs to lift her up. Nina hooks her legs around Oscar's waist as he pushes her up against the wall. Oscar squeezed her ass again, a bit hard than the first time, causing Nina to moan against his lips. Oscar takes the opportunity to slip in his tongue into her mouth.

Nina started to slowly roll her hips against his, grinding herself onto him. Oscar groans against Nina's lips feeling her heat against his body. He leaves a trail of kisses down her neck all the way to the mounds of her breast. The sounds of all her moaning made him feel excited and impatient.

He wanted her so badly.

Oscar carries her to his room and gently lays Nina on the bed. He removes his shirt before grabbing her by the wrists to pin her hands down onto the bed. Nina couldn't stop moaning as he continued to kiss down the fabric of her dress. Oscar lets go of Nina's wrists to hike her dress up past her thighs. His mouth begins to water seeing a patch of wetness showing through her panties.