34: Merry Christmas

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

They're ride back to the house was in comfortable silence. Nothing but smiles on their faces and stolen glances at each other as Oscar drove. The radio played in the background softly and Nina slips her hand in his. Oscar looks over at his novia and their eyes meet momentarily. With a soft laugh, Oscar looks back at the road.

Not long later they pull up to the house, still baffled by the fact they were staying here for a few days. Oscar locks the door behind them as Nina makes her way to the bedroom. She places her bag down on a nearby chair as Oscar walked up behind her. He wraps his arms around her waist before showering her with kisses.

"I love you," he whispered with such sincerity as he continued to kiss her sweetly.

"I love you," Nina whispered turning to him and kissing him on the lips. Her hands traveled to the back of his neck as his hands found her hips to pull her in closer.

They began to feel that similar high the first time they got together. The same high they both felt when Oscar came back home. Both smiling and giggling as if they were teenagers, they're feet had carried them all the way to the foot of the bed. Which was still a mess since their pillow fight earlier that day.

Nina squirmed a little as they fell on the bed. Oscar snorted as she fell on top of him. He sits up a little as Nina straddled his lap. He smiles softly tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I feel like I keeping having to brush your out of your face," he pointed out making her snicker.

"Shut up you like doing it anyway," she nodded making him smile.

"It's become a habit," he admitted before kissing her again.

The kiss was hungrier than the last as Oscar slipped in his tongue into Nina's mouth. He had one hand on her waist and the other on the back of her neck. Nina pulled him in closer unknowingly beginning to buck her hips against his making Oscar groan.

Nina hurriedly takes off his jacket and flings it some where on the floor. A groan escapes his lips as he kissed her jawline and all the way down her neck. Oscar's lips find the sweet spot on her neck and begins to suck on it gently. Just with the fluttering feeling of his lips on her soft skin makes her toes curl as she sinks her teeth into her lower lip in pleasure.

She easily gets rid of her jacket as well, taking notice of Oscar tugging on the hem of her sweater. His hands ride up her torso lifting her sweater as well as the shirt underneath and tossed it onto the floor leaving Nina in her bra. At which he takes a moment to look.

"Is this new?" He asked looking at the fit on her chest.

"Maybe," she teased shyly. "Do you like it?" She asked with a hint of her demure attitude.

Oscar nodded and hummed before using his thumb to trace her bottom lip. "But I prefer it off," he whispered to her smirking a little.

Nina smiled a little before taking it Oscar's thumb in her mouth to suck on it. She kept eye contact as she swiftly unclasps her bra. Taking his thumb out of her mouth, she grabs his wrist to slowly trace his hand down her chest to the valley off her breasts. Oscar felt eager and over the edge as he took off Nina's bra rather quickly than he thought.

"I fucking love you," he muttered before kissing her again as Nina smiled into the kiss.

Oscar lifts her up a little so he could gently lay her on the bed. He kisses down her chest and begins to kiss her breasts making Nina moan loudly. She whimpers as he takes her nipple into his mouth to suck all the while tweaking the other with his free hand.