19: Beach

CHAPTER NINETEEN

Another Saturday rolls around and Nina was getting less calls for tutorial sessions given that summer was almost ending. More and more kids wanna go back to doing what they usually do. Two weeks had passed ever since Oscar got shot. Meaning him and Nina have just been spending their time in the Santos house.

They argued a lot given that Oscar was in desperate need of going out and doing something. Nina even turned down several opportunities for them to have sex. Oscar was going crazy. Nina could just laying down next to him going through one of her students' quizlets and he would get horny.

Now after two weeks of him being in house arrest he wanted to take Nina out somewhere special. He knew Nina was free again for the entire day, but he really had no intention of just spending their time together at home.

"Sad Eyes, you're in charge while I'm gone. If anything happens call me," he says to Sad Eyes making him nod in understanding.

"Where you taking her?" Cesar asked smirking to his brother. Oscar clicked his tongue as he turned to face his little brother.

"None of your business Lil' Spooky," he smirked back before messing up his hair. Cesar glared, up until now Oscar knew how much he hated it when people touched his hair.

He walked over to the other house and knocked only to be greeted by Nina wearing a nice summer dress. It was fitting for where they were going. Oscar smiled at her. "You ready, mamas?"

"As I'll ever be," she returned a smile.

"MR. SPOOKY!"

Before they could leave, the twins spotted Oscar by the door and gave his legs a huge hug like always. Nina's heart warmed every time she see's Oscar with the kids. Deep down she knew that beyond that tough exterior he was a big softie with a big heart that always cared for his familia.

The twins reunion with Mr. Spooky didn't last long until Victoria had to pry them off him so that him and Nina could get going.

Victoria couldn't stop gushing about Nina's new relationship with Oscar. It's been four years since she got together with another guy since Tony. She's never seen Nina so happy since then. Well then again, Nina would get excited talking that particle accelerator in Switzerland so it was good to see her getting preoccupied with other things.

Nina watched as they noticed they were leaving Freeridge and not in the direction of Brentwood. They sang along to Drake in the car and she noticed how she had never actually seen Oscar sing and dance like this. She tried sneaking in her phone to record him singing.

"What are you doing, homie?" he laughed trying to the camera.

"Don't stop on my account," Nina laughed trying to push him to sing. For a first she was happy having a cocky boyfriend like him as he did continue singing as long it was for Nina's eyes only.

"You're adorable," she smiled as she stopped recording a few moments later.

Oscar clicked his tongue. "Shit, girl, do you even know who you're dating?" he joked making her laugh again.

"Where are you even taking me?"

"Were almost there."

He wasn't lying. Soon after, Nina stared at a vast blue ocean with a beach that no one was on. She couldn't even remember the last time she went to the beach so she couldn't help but feel excited and giddy. Oscar saw the look on her face and felt very accomplished himself.

When he parked his impala he noticed Nina kept staring at the sea. He took out a picnic basket and wore his shades before taking Nina's hand. They walked towards a spot not too close to the sea and set up their beach towel. Oscar slowly took out the food and although Nina was helping a little, she looked at him in complete awe.