A/N: Hi everyone ❤

Before we start I want to say thank you for reading my book. I really appreciate it.

Please don't judge if i make a mistake. I'm a Dutch girl and English isn't my first language. Also I can make mistakes, because I'm human. 🙂

______

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED:
If you want to request make sure you read the rules first.

These are the movies/shows/animes/games that I know. If you have a request of something what's not on this list, please tell me where it's from so I can look it up.

Movies:
- Harry Potter
- Fantastic Beasts 1/2
- Marvel
- X-men
- Avengers
- DC
- Suicide Squad
- IT
- Descendants
- How to train your dragon
- Rise of the Guardians
- Jurassic World
- Star trek
- Star Wars
- Alice in wonderland
- Pirates of the caribbean
- Maze runner
- Lotr/The Hobbit
- Gods of Egypte

Shows/Series:
- Stanger things
- Supernatuals
- Gotham
- Shameless
- Good Omens
- Once upon a time
- Criminal Minds
- Lucifer
- Sherlock
- The Umbrella Academy (Season 1/2)
- The Vampire dairies/The Originals
- Chilling adventures of Sabrina
- Glee

Anime/Cartoons:
- Black Butler
- Attack on Titan
- Aventure time
- Diabolik Lovers
- Death Note
- Owari no Seraph
- Naruto
- My Hero Academia (Bnha)
- Fairy Tail

Games/Webseries:
- Creepypasta
- Injustice 1/2
- Detroit: Become Human
- Legend of Zelda
- Bakugan
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (DM, GX, 5 D's, etc)
- Pokémon
- Obey me!
- Mystic Messenger
- AFTER L!FE: The Sacred Kaleidoscope
- A3! 'Act! Addict! Actors!'

Request Form:
You can request a imagine like you normally would if it's a 'X READER'. But If you want a 'X OC' you have to request like this:

Name of OC:
Nickname:
Age:
Sexuality:
Job:
Looks:
Personality:
Character:
Show:
Description:

~~~For example~~~

Name of OC: James Wilson
Nickname: Jamey, Jim, Jimmy
Age: 27
Sexuality: Bi
Job: He is a doctor.
Looks: He has dirty blond hair and bright blue eyes. He is tall, taller the Spencer. He has a very well shaped body, toned muscles and abs.
Personality: He is one of the most sweetest man on the world, wouldn't hurt a fly. He is kind and takes good care of Spencer. He also likes to spoil Spencer with gifts, cuddles and love. He really can't say no to Spencer.
Character: Spencer Reid
Show: Criminal Minds.
Description: Spencer has been acting weird lately. He more often late for work. He's on the phone way more, chatting and texting with someone and after their chat ended he has a goofy grin on his face. His team mates notice the change of behavior and do research.

______

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the characters.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the pictures or the video's. I got them from the internet. The credit goes to whoever putted them on the internet.

All right are reserved: Do not own my story. It's just not cool if you worked very hard on your story and someone els copys it and gets all the credit, while it's your story. I hope you all understand that. Your allowed to use my imagines, if you give me the credit and ask me first kindly if you can to use them. I have to right to refuse if somebody else has already copied them or when just I don't want you to copy the imagine.

Please leave comments. Positive and negative, both are welcome. I would like to know what you think of the story. (But don't be too mean. Because that's just not cool 😎). Or vote if you really like my story.

I won't update much, because I'm very busy with school business. I will try to update regularly, but I can't promise anything. So please don't be mad if I don't update often.

I will put a warning the imagine if I think it might be offensive for some people or if there will be rude language in the imagine.

Please do also check my other story's. And don't forget ro follow me if you want to stay imformed about me and my books.

I know that much people hate A/N's and I can't blame them, because I hate them too. That's why I shall try to do so less A/N's as possible. But please read the A/N when I published it, because it contains important information. And I will after this chapter do one A/N with the rules about the requests, please read those too.

Thanks for reading those notes and have fun!😃

XXX Luna❤