Warning

Impius Academy: The Truism
Work of fiction|2020

DISCLAIMER:  This is work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.

Some part of this story contains violence, sexuality, strong language, or other matured themes and not suitable for the readers 18 years old below of age. But expect that there are some lessons that you can be read.

Please read at your own risk!

PLAGIARISM is a CRIME

A/N: Hello there babies! We're here again to continue the life of Blaire in Peculiar world. Don't read this book if weren't read the book one, for you to be not confused. I would like to thank to those people who support the Impuis Academy 1: Child of Prophecy. To those who never stop to support me. It really gives me a motivation to continue this story and I have been in the sight of it. Thank you so much babies! Your votes and comments are highly appreciated!

If you see anything wrong like typos and grammatical errors, please correct me in a nice way. Please watch your word. Spread love not hate.

I love you so much baby, babies! Enjoy reading! Hope you will love this.

Date started: Sept 21,2020
Date Finished: March 10, 2021