103

Warnings and disclaimers:

Some places I might have forgotten to put trigger warnings, where I didn't really think about it so here is your official warning. There will be some smut which most people are comfortable with. Though there will also be mentions of trauma, sexual assault, kidnapping and stalking.

If there is anything else that I have forgotten, please contact me about it so I can make people aware of it.
-

Four weeks later

Never did I think that auror training would be this hard. I've been through my first day and I was already exhausted. It was August 30th, Friday and today Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes opened. I could never start to explain just how proud I am.

Fred though had to work on the shop and the flat by himself for a couple of weeks while George and I went to Paris for our honeymoon. George had some money saved up and I paid my half with the money from the savings I got after we thought my father had been murdered.

The air around Diagon Alley was already starting to get a bit chilly so this morning I had worn a long coat and some gloves even though George told me I looked ridiculous to go outside like that when it was only the end of August.

The bell above the door rang as I entered the warm air of the shop. I pulled off my gloves, taking a look around at all the people while pushing the gloves into the pockets of my coat. The room was full of chatter and laughs, just like the twins had wished for. Hermione and Ginny stood by the love potions, studying them.

George was stood on one of those ladders with wheels that makes it so easy to slide from end to end on a shelf and when he noticed me, he slid all the way to the end of the shelf, smiling down at me.

"How was your first day of auror training, my love?"

He was gorgeous. Taller as ever in his lovely brown suit and red tie. His red hair was also as beautiful. I smiled, having to tilt my head back because of the extra inches due to him standing on a ladder.

"It was... stressful I must say. I have no idea how I'll handle three years of this."

George climbed off the ladder and pressed a kiss to my forehead. "You'll handle it just fine and you'll be the best auror in history."

Him having faith in me truly meant a lot. After all, we did make a promise to each other at the start of the month. I smiled at George and tiptoed to press a soft kiss to his lips.

"Can I help with anything before I head up to the flat for some tea?"

"Actually, yes." he nodded and reached down under the  ladder to grab a box. "These needs to go up there."

He handed me the box and pointed up the staircase at the front of the shop. It went up to a little area with some products and up there the stairs continued towards the flat.

"Great." I smiled. "Just on my way."

I walked past him and up the stairs, placing the box on a small table so I could fill the shelf with both hands. Obviously I made sure it looked perfect. As I stood and filled the shelf, George and Fred walked up the stairs and joined me but looked over the shop.

"Step up, step up!" they shouted in unison.

"We've got Fainting Fancy..." George shouted.

"Nosebleed Nougats..." Fred continued.

"And just in time for school..." George

"Puking pastilles!" Fred

George then hugged me from behind for a moment and kissed my cheek before he followed Fred down the stairs. They grabbed a cauldron and neared a boy who looked awfully green in the face.

"Into the cauldron, handsome!" the twins said in unison and the boy grabbed onto the cauldron before the twins moved on to Harry who looked at some of the products. When I finished unpacking the box, I watched George and Fred strut around the shop, looking both proud and happy at the same time and I couldn't help but chuckle at the warm feeling in my chest. They deserved this. They deserved more than this. They deserved everything.

I made my way up to the flat, unlocked the door and let myself in. When the door closed behind me, I let out a breath of pure happiness. The flat was great, it was full of colour just like the shop and it felt very homey. There was still a few moving boxes that hadn't been unpacked. It's not like we couldn't just flick our wands and get it done but we were quite lazy. I took off my coat and hung it on the wall before I placed my shoes neatly and then fixed the twins shoes as they always just threw them.

After I made myself a cup of tea, I sat by the table next to the window and as I sat and sipped off of my cup, I watched the people walk by in Diagon Alley and the people entering the shop underneath.

It was weird. I wasn't going to show up at Kings Cross station in the morning like I had done the past seven years. Instead I was going to go continue my life as a married woman, living in a flat with my two favourite guys while going to auror training between ten in the morning and three in the afternoon.

Married.

I let out a hum and looked down at the gold ring on my ring finger. It was just a simple golden ring which was exactly what we wanted. We wanted it to be completely identical and simple because diamonds and stuff didn't matter. It was the fact that it connected us. We were truly each other's. He was my husband and I was his wife.