154

"I want to kill them." Kathleen said. "Every single one of them, especially Snape. He killed Dumbledore. The most powerful wizard."

I shushed her gently as the twins and Lee were all sleeping on the sofa. They passed out as soon as they sat down and neither Kathy or I are strong enough to pick up any of them.

"Lupin said to wait." I said. "And he's right. They would be expecting us to attack after what they did at Hogwarts. We need to wait until they don't expect it."

"This is all so fucking ridiculous." she groaned. "Who in their right mind kills people on purpose? I hated Snape but at least he was loyal and then he goes and kills Dumbledore. I am bloody fuming!"

"I know but can you keep it down?" I asked. "These boys need to sleep so they can sober up."

Kathleen gave me a little nod and walked behind the sofa. She leaned down and kissed Lee's forehead. She played with his hair for a short moment before she walked over to me. "Can I sleep here for the night? I'm awfully tired and I.."

"You don't have to explain." I smiled. "Course you can sleep here. You can either share a bed with me or sleep alone in Freds. I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"Well, he did take my virginity so it would be weird if this was where he drew the line." she said. We both softly chuckled and say goodnight to each other before she walked into Fred's bedroom.

I found a blanket and spread it over the three boys who were cuddled up together. Then I decided to go to bed myself. It was at least two at night. The meeting had been quite long and it started late and then these three got back from drinking and fell asleep. You could say I was exhausted. Kathy and I also had to inform them in the morning when they were awake and fully sober.

The next morning, the three boys plus Kathleen were already up when I left the bedroom. Kathleen had made them smoothies and the three were sitting by the table, weakly drinking them.

"You guys look rough."

"Thanks, love." George muttered, rubbing his head. I walked over and placed my hand on his shoulder at the same time as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "What did you two do last night?"

"We went to a meeting." Kathleen was quick to respond. "Charlie came and got us. You two were supposed to be there as well but seeing as you were out and probably really drunk..."

"The Order?" Fred asked and looked up. "Did something happen?"

Kathy and I exchanged a glance while she sat down at the table. At the same time, George pulled me down to sit on his lap and I wrapped an arm around his neck.

"Do you wanna tell them or should I?" Kathleen asked me. I motioned for her to tell them. All three boys sat and listened carefully, curious as to what had happened.

"Profess– Severus Snape murdered Dumbledore last night." Kathy said and she then continued to tell everything that we were told by Harry yesterday. When she finished, she leaned back in her chair and the room fell quiet for a moment.

"Bill was also attacked by Fenrir Greyback." I said and I felt all eyes land on me. "He's got gashes on his cheek but since Greyback wasn't fully transformed, he won't become one."

"Bloody hell." Lee spoke, letting go of a breath. "What's going to happen now?"

"Well, McGonagall will take over until the students go home for the summer which is today." Kathy said. "After that, who knows?"

"I can't believe Bill got attacked." George said. "Did he say anything? Is he okay?"

"He told me he was fine." I assured him. "That it hurts but that I shouldn't worry, meaning neither should any of you."

"Plus, Fleur's with him." Kathy said. "She'll take care of him and make sure it doesn't get infected."

"I don't think that's any comfort to mum." Fred said as he stood up. "He doesn't like her."

"Oh?" I raised an eyebrow. "Why not? Fleur's nice."

"She doesn't like the attitude Fleur has." George said. "And she thinks Bill is rushing into things. Look at us for an example. We were together for two and a half years before we decided to get married."

"Ginny doesn't like her either." Fred said. "I heard her call Fleur a cow once."

"That's not very nice." Kathy muttered. "But now that I think about it... Hermione doesn't like her either, does she?"

"I don't think she does." Fred agreed. "I don't really care. As long as no one hates my girlfriend, I'm good."

He gave a cocky smile as he walked to the sink to wash his glass. Kathleen let out a scoff and I smiled lightly, knowing she didn't like Deanne.

"Besides. I'm sure they'll warm up to her once her and Bill marries." Fred commented, then he looked at Kathy who was silently saying something to herself under her breath. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing." she shrugged and looked at him. "Just that... you're wrong."

"Wrong about what?"

"I don't like Deanne." she said. "She's a bitch."

"She's my girlfriend."

"And Liz's cousin but Deanne's still a bitch." Kathy continued. "I am sure you love her and I don't mind that you do but that doesn't change the fact that she won't be holding my baby when she's born."

"Wha... Kathy you're being unreasonable." Fred spoke. "You're basically a part of our family and as my girlfriend, so is she. You are going to be spending a lot of time together in the future so how do you expect her to not hold your baby?"

"Fred." Kathy groaned, throwing her head back. "No one touches my baby... no one even goes near my fucking child unless I've given permission and if I have to be honest, I don't trust her to not drop my baby."

"Liz?" Fred asked, turning to look at me.

"Don't drag me into this." I said and held up my hands in surrender. "Deanne's family by blood so I can't hate her."

"You can." Kathy told me. "Your father is family by blood as well and you hate him."

"Yeah, well he did kidnap me, he was the reason I was sexually assaulted, he did force me to watch my brother get beat nearly to death and oh... he did kill my mother."

"Alright. Fair enough."