187

April 24th 1998

Ron, Harry, Hermione and Griphook left this morning to plan their break-in in Gringotts. The official break-in, was planned to happen on May 1st which was in a week but they left earlier since they didn't know how long it took. I had a bad feeling. As if something was about to happen. I had no idea what it was but the feeling I had felt terrible. It was something big but I didn't know when or who it revolved around.

George and I were almost back to normal. He hated when he didn't know where I was because he still didn't completely trust me and I understood that. Though we went back to cuddling at night and we comforted each other when we had nightmares. You see, mine has come back. The worst nightmares are his because I know that's my fault and I hate that I caused him the exact same pain that my own trauma has caused me.

I don't deserve him...

Evelyn was gonna get baptised once the war was over and George and I were still going to be the godparents. I was excited for that, though I was hoping it would never come in handy. If it did come in handy, that would mean both Kathy and Lee had died and that... I did not want to happen. Now that we're talking about god parents... Lupin came by last night. He had a son named Edward with Tonks and wants Harry to be godfather. He's going to be attending Hogwarts at the same time as Evelyn. Maybe they'll become friends. You never know.

"What are you doing?" George asked, placing his jacket over the back of the chair. I looked up at him, watching him for a moment before deciding to speak.

"I'm just thinking."

He nodded slowly as he dragged a few fingers over his bottom lip, eyes glued to me. "Have you had anything to drink today?"

My eyes followed him as he walked to one of the cabinets, opening it. "I don't remember."

"You keep swallowing harshly. A sign of thirst."

I placed a hand against my throat just as I swallowed again. He was right. I was thirsty. He filled a glass with water and placed it in front of me before joining me by the table.

"Thanks." I muttered, lifting it to my lips. It was nice to drink something. I oddly enough hadn't even thought about it today.

"What were you thinking about?"

I ran my finger along the circle of the glass, my eyes flicking from the water and up to meet George's. I licked my lips, then leaned back in the chair. "Something is going to happen. I don't know what and I don't know when but I can feel it in my bones."

"Well, we're in war, love. Of course something is going to happen."

"Yeah, but... it's something bad. Worse than just the war. What if it's Sebastian? Or Benjamin?"

"I'm sure it's just you being nervous." he told me, placing a hand on top of mine. He leaned over the table and pressed a kiss to my cheek. "We're all scared."

"I know." I nodded, biting my lip for a second before I drank some more water. He didn't understand it but I didn't expect him to. He wasn't the one who had this feeling. It wasn't just me being nervous. It was bigger than that and somehow, I felt it was coming soon. It was on its way.

"I'll go see if Kathy and Lee needs any help with Eve." he told me, pulling himself up to stand. He made his way upstairs and I moved from the kitchen to the living room. As soon as I sat down, Deanne came rushing out from the bathroom, hurrying over to me with something in her hand.

"What's up?" I asked. "Why do you look out of breath?"

I drank some water, then put the glass on the table. My eyes landed on the pregnancy test she held in her hand and I chocked, trying to hold in the water, then swallowed it but then choked some more.

"I have no idea what to do." she told me. "It's not like this was fucking planned. We are about to go into war and this is happening?"

"Uh.." I didn't know what to say. I looked up at her face and then back at the test as she sat down next to me. "Have you told Fred?"

"No. I just took the test." she looked at me as if I was dumb.

"Right." I muttered. Why is everyone getting pregnant? Well, not everyone. Kathy got pregnant first, then I did but then I lost my baby, then Kathy gave birth to her baby and now Deanne is pregnant with my best friend's child. Was this the thing I had a feeling about? It couldn't be...

"What do I do, Liz?"

"I don't know." I sighed. "I honestly don't know. You need to tell Fred though, that's for sure."

"I can't. Not right now." she said. "The timing needs to be right and I don't want to freak him out. Maybe I should wait until I'm sure I'm pregnant and that it isn't a false positive."

"Yeah..."

Deanne looked at me, her expression softening. She reached out and grabbed my hand. "Are you okay?"

"Yep." I nodded. "Just a little tired."

-

I made playlists on Spotify for every house. They contain songs that I personally feel have same kinda energy as each house so if you want the link to them, I can post it in the next chapter.

- Julie