155

I just realised I wrote that Chrissy a.k.a Lizzie's mum died on March 11th which is actually the same day that my cat died due to a brain tumour. Well.. now I'm sad ;(

-

"If it's a girl would you call her Ginny?"

I laughed at my sister-in-law's question and shook my head. "I love you Ginny but..."

"But that would mean having you haunt us forever." George interrupted and laughed when his sister shoved him while rolling her eyes.

"I think it's a boy." I said honestly. Ginny looked back at me while George raised his eyebrows at me.

"You do?" Ginny asked and I nodded in response with a small smile playing on my lips.

"I just have this feeling, y'know? I've got no idea if it's true but I'm trusting this feeling until I can take a gender test."

"When can you take a gender test?" George asked. "When she sex organs are formed, right?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "Though I'm not really aware of when that is."

"I'm asking mum." George said before he hurried into the kitchen where Molly was cooking dinner. It was summer and we were spending it at the Burrow in hope that the summer could be somewhat normal thinking about everything that has happened.

"Can Ginny be the middle name then?" Ginny asked. "I mean. If it's a boy it can be Giovanni. That's pretty close to Ginevra, don't you think?"

"I think..." I breathed. "That I will try and take it up with George later. We'll think about it."

"Thank you so much Lizzie!" she exclaimed and hugged me before she hurried upstairs while calling for Hermione.

"Was I that energetic when I was fifteen?" I asked and looked at Bill and Fleur who sat by the table and planned their wedding. It was happening in a month. I was excited for the both of them.

"You were." Bill nodded. "During the holidays at least. I have no insights of when you were at school."

"Mum says between seven and twelve weeks!" George shouted while he reentered the room again. He placed his knuckles on the table and leaned on them, smiling cheekily at me. "And you, my darling are eleven weeks along."

"I'm well aware." I informed him. "I don't know if I could want to know yet though. We still have so much time before I'm supposed to be giving birth. We can wait to find out the gender."

"You're right." he breathed, holding up his hands in surrender. "Okay. We're waiting."

He walked to my side and pecked my cheek before he started making his way up the stairs at the same time as Deanne came down.

"Elizabeth?" she asked, approaching me while nervously fidgeting with her fingers. I do that too... must be a family thing. "Can we talk? Outside?"

I placed a hand on the back of the chair I stood next to and narrowed my eyes at her. "You see, the last time you said that, you were extremely mad at me for being friendly towards one of my best friends."

"I know." she sighed. "That's what I wanna talk to you about. I want to apologise."

I kept looking at her for another moment before I nodded and led the way out of the house. The air was kinda cool. It was July but then again, it almost seven in the evening so the sun wasn't as sharp as it had been.

"I talked to Fred." Deanne told me as soon as she closed the door. "Or... we had a fight."

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry for how I've been behaving towards you." she folded her arms over her chest and bit her lip. "I've never had anyone. Not like I have him. Before him I just had sex and when I had sex with Fred, I didn't expect it to turn into more. I love him more than I realised I was able to and you've known him for so long. I guess that's why I was jealous. Guys have always found out attractive and they have always wanted you so yess, I got jealous of you... even though I know you only see George."

"You have to learn to not let the jealousy take over when I hug him." I said. "Or when I do something as simply as peck his cheek. He's my brother-in-law and he is like a brother to me."

"I know." she breathed. "I really am sorry, Lizzie."

I offered her a soft smile before I opened my arms and stepped forwards to hug her.

"You're a twat." I whispered, making her laugh. "I'm pregnant for Merlin's sake. George and I are starting our own family and you and Fred might do the same one day. Let's go inside, find the twins and spend some time together before dinner."