172

Warning: Spice

Weeks passed and a lot of things changed. Kathleen and Lee stayed in the room where she gave birth so the boys room was kinda crowded. That made George and I move to sleep in the living room instead on the sofa that could also be unfolded.

I was tired. Not tired as in sleep deprived but tired of being in hiding. We were at the end of October which meant it had been almost three months since we had to flee from the Burrow.

Again, I couldn't sleep. I laid awake on the sofa, George cuddled up next to me, forehead pressed against my shoulder. He was snoring softly and it was actually quite comforting. He had an arm wrapped over my stomach in a way to hold me close to him in his sleep.

I let out a breath as I closed my eyes. I needed to sleep. I needed to try at least. Otherwise I would just be tired all day and eventually fall asleep too early, meaning I wouldn't be able to sleep again tomorrow night.

My eyes shot open again when I felt George move. He pulled his arm away a little until his hand was placed against my bare stomach, traveling down to the waistband of my knickers.

"You're not sleeping." He whispered, dragging his fingers softly and delicately along the waistband. His pinky finger slid past it just an inch and I inhaled shady as goosebumps appeared on my skin.

"I've tried." I said and he hummed in response as he pressed a kiss to my shoulder. "Can't sleep."

"I can help you with that." He whispered. "I can tire you out."

His pinky slid out from under the waistline again and I sighed. We hadn't done anything for months. We hadn't done anything since before we lost our baby.

"Would you like that?" He whispered, gently biting the skin on my shoulder.

"Yes."

He slowly dragged his fingers back down to my knickers and I tried controlling my breathing due to the delicate touch of his fingers on my skin. His fingers slid under the waistband and brushed over my pelvis before he ran his hand down and cupped my sex.

"George." I whimpered, closing my eyes. I bucked my hips towards his hand, hoping to get some sort of relief. I was getting more and more turned on by the second and the fact that it was night, didn't help anything. It seemed that both of us got turned on easier during the nighttime.

I spread my legs and he parted my lips with his fingers, feeling the wetness between them.

"Holy—" he chuckled softly, propping himself up on his elbow to look at me while his fingers went up to rub on my clit. "Look at me, darling."

I turned my head slightly, my eyes meeting his. My eyebrows had come together in a frown, my lips slightly parted and my breathing got heavier at the pleasure running through my body.

My hand grasped onto his shoulder and my head tilted back but my eyes never left his. His fingers ran back down to collect my wetness and then came back to my clit, adding pressure. I moaned softly and a soft smile appeared on his lips.

"You have no idea how beautiful you look right now." He whispered and a finger slid into me, making my back arch.

"Oh fuck." I whimpered. "George please."

"Please what?" He moved his finger slowly, in and out, in and out.

"You can't do this to me." I whispered. "You're bloody torturing me."

"Well we can't have that, can we?" He teased. Another finger slid into me and he pumped them in and out faster.

I screwed my eyes shut, moans and whimpered coming from my mouth.

"You have to be quiet, my love." He whispered. "Wouldn't want anyone to come downstairs to see my hand in your knickers."

My teeth sunk into my bottom lip, trying to suffocate the sounds that came from my mouth. George leaned down and I felt his lips against my neck, kissing me softly.

The pleasure was too much. It was almost unbearable. It felt so good and the fact that we hadn't done anything for months, made it feel ten or a hundred times better.

His fingers kept curling inside of me, hitting my g-spot and in response, my walls clenched around them. My nails dug into his shoulder, my head tilted back into the pillow and my back arched again when he quickened his pace while his thumb rubbed my clit at the same time.

The familiar knot formed in my lower abdomen and I knew I was close.

"George." I whimpered.

"Look at me, love." He said softly. I looked at him and as our eyes met, a small moan rolled off my tongue. "That's it darling. Let go. Come for me."

The knot grew stronger and stronger until it exploded. My legs shook, my head tilted back again and my eyes rolled back into my scull. While his fingers kept working, riding through my orgasm, his other hand clamped over my mouth to suffocate the moans I couldn't hold back.

There was one way to explain what I was feeling right now. It was like riding a bike up a very steep hill, reaching the top and then you're going down again. That's what happened. I reached the top and then slowly the feeling faded. I let out a heavy breath and George pulled his fingers out. My eyes were closed but I could hear the sound of him sucking them clean.

"Did it help?" He chuckled softly. "Did I tire you out?"

I hummed, feeling his lips against mine as he kissed me softly. I kissed back even though my mind was foggy, meaning I couldn't focus properly.

"Good." He whispered, breaking away again. He wrapped his arms around me as he laid back down. I turned onto my side, looking at him. "We have to be up in a few hours. Should try and get some sleep at least."