179

We were being violently guided down the hallways of the Malfoy Manor. Scabior had a firm grip on my arm. I didn't remember him from when I was a child but just like my father, I had heard stories about him and their friendship.

We were being guided into a room where multiple people were. Bellatrix Lestrange, Narcissa Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, some snatchers and... my father.

While Harry was being forced on his knees in front of Bellatrix, the three of us was held in place. Snatcher was still the one holding my arm, making sure I didn't go anywhere. Bellatrix eyed Harry, trying to identity him before turning to Narcissa. "Get Draco."

"Why Draco?" Lucius asked while Narcissa left the room.

"Just sit back and watch, Lucius." Bellatrix said. "Hm? Pour yourself another glass of wine"

Her eyes landed on me. A smile spread across her face before she looked at my father and then back to me. "This must be your daughter. Looks exactly like you."

"I'm not his daughter." I spat.

"Feisty." Bellatrix laughed. "She is definitely your daughter, Jonathan."

My father hummed softly as he walked over, hands staying behind his back. He was wearing a suit. He never wore a suit on any of the photographs I saw of him. "I'm going to give you one last chance, Bessie."

"No."

"No?"

"I will not become a death eater." I said. "You seriously think I'd ever agree to that? You kidnapped me, made me watch as you beat up my older brother. You killed my mother, searched the house for my younger brother so you could kill him too. You showed up at the flat where I live with my husband and you invaded my dream to threaten him. Then you crashed my husband's brother's wedding and you nearly killed my husband. I would rather die than joining you."

"That can be arranged." Bellatrix said before she looked at Scabior. "Where did you find them?"

"In the north forest."

Bellatrix nodded and eyed the scarf around his neck. He had taken it from Hermione.

"Lovely scar, Scabior. Though I'm not sure it's your colour."

"It's not mine."

"You don't say..." Bellatrix spoke and followed Scabior's eyes to Hermione. "Fancy her, do you Scabior? Can't say I blame you. Maybe we'll work out a little reward for you, hm? This is, assuming all is as it appears."

Then, Narcissa and Draco entered the room. I knew Draco was a horrible person. All the years at Hogwarts where he insulted me or George and his family. I never expected him to be a death eater.

"Ah, Draco." Bellatrix said. "Come here, darling."

Draco walked over to her and she turned him towards Harry who was on his knees. "My friends here say they've got Harry Potter. Seeing as he's an old school chum of yours, I thought you could confirm the fact for us."

Draco stared down at Harry. He looked terrified, absolutely terrified.

"Well?" Bellatrix asked.

"I can't... I can't be sure."

Lucius stepped forwards and grabbed onto Draco's neck. "Look close, Draco. If we're the ones who hand Harry Potter over to the Dark Lord, everything will be forgiven. Do you understand–"

"Now." Scabior spoke. "We won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope Mr Malfoy."

"Of course not." Bellatrix spoke. "Narcissa. Tend to your husband."