120

WARNING: Smut

I know I haven't written much smut so this is to make up for that. We've only had one real seggs scene in all 119 chapters before this one but here you go...

Also, the gif doesn't really have anything to do with the chapter but I absolutely love it and I am so in love with the both of them so I thought I'd share the amount of cuteness.

Sigh..

-

"I'll kill you." I said and punched Fred's arm as he got ready for bed, crawling around in his top bunk. "Why'd you tell that story?"

"It was my name that got pulled." he frowned at me, rubbing his arm. "It was years ago, Liz."

"You could've told another story." I said. "That one was embarrassing."

"Embarrassing? I don't think anyone saw it as anything but hilarious." he chuckled and I punched him again. "Would you stop doing that?!"

"She's a good puncher, isn't she?" it came from George who sat on the bottom bunk. A smile was plastered on his face as he listened to our conversation.

"A good puncher?" Fred asked. "She punched you a lot?"

"Not a lot." George responded. "Only when she's really pissed at me... when I deserve it."

"Aw, you really did become a softie." Fred teased, a smirk on his face. George gently tucked at the hem of my shirt and when I looked down at him, he motioned towards his brother.

With a grin, I punched Fred again. "That was upon a request from your brother."

Fred narrowed his eyes at me before I joined George in his bunk. I ran my hand up over his shoulder and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek.

"I know why you're so pissed." Fred said and leaned over the bars of the bunkbed and suddenly his face came into view, hanging from the top and I jumped as it honestly scared me. "You're sad that the pregnancy test was negative."

What?

"What!" George exclaimed, staring at his brother for a moment before looking at me. "What?"

"Wait how do you know about that?" I asked Fred and ignored George. "Only Charlie knew."

"What?!" George now exclaimed even louder.

"I heard you talk about it in the kitchen." Fred said. "George didn't know?"

"That my wife took a pregnancy test? No!" George yelled, looking at me again. "When did you take a pregnancy test?"

Fred pressed his lips into a flat line as he moved back up and jumped out of the bunk. "I'll leave you two to fighting. I'll update everyone so no one's worried if they hear you yell."

"Don't!" I yelled at him when he reached the door. He turned around and looked at me. "If you tell anyone about that test, I will have your head. Understood?"

Silence.

He blinked a few times, his hand on the door handle. His eyes flicked to George before they looked at me again.

"Understood?" I pressed through gritted teeth and when he nodded, I gave him a nod back. He left, closing the door behind him. When I looked at George again, he found his wand, pointing it at the door.

"Colloportus."

The door clicked, showing that it was now locked. "George–"

He held up a hand to shut me up, his eyes focused on the door. "Muffliato."