185

April 2nd...

Another day of George not speaking to me. We all sat together and ate. He talked to everyone else but as soon as I said something or asked a question, he got quiet and everyone else did as well due to the amount of awkwardness in the air.

It had come to the point where he was just plainly acting like a child. Though I didn't want to say that to him because I knew he was angry with me and he was hurt. I had hurt him badly and I just had to accept that right now he needed his space.

After breakfast Bill made the dishes wash themselves while everyone went to get ready for another day at the shell cottage.

"Maybe this really is the end." I told Fred and Kathy as we went for a walk together along the beach. Lee was back at the cottage with Evelyn and Deanne was helping Fleur with something.

"What? The end of Gelizabeth?"

"Gelizabeth?" Fred questioned.

"Yes. George and Elizabeth; Gelizabeth. I have also been thinking about Elizaborge but that's not as pretty. I think Gelizabeth Bleasley is perfect."

Fred and I both looked at Kathy as if she had lost her mind which she probably had.

"It's called a ship name." Kathleen explained when she saw our faces. "It's when you put the names together of two people who date. Lee and I are for an example Kee Whordan."

"Whordan?" I asked while Fred broke into a laughter. "Sounds like whore."

"That's was my thoughts!" She exclaimed. "That's why I think it's so brilliant! I've also made one for you Fred. You and Deanne are Ded Reasley."

"You're wicked." Fred threw an arm around her  neck. "But in a good way."

Then he threw his other arm around my neck and pulled us both closer to him as we walked. "And Liz, don't you worry. I know my brother. He'll calm down in a day or two and you'll be back to having sex on the sofa."

"Why does everything always have to turn back to sex when you're talking?" Kathleen asked.

"We haven't even had sex on the sofa." I said. Kinda true. He fingered me but we didn't have sex and that was last year. "I actually don't want to talk about our sex life, seeing as there isn't one and soon, our life together won't even exist."

"Oi! What is it we keep telling you?" Kathy asked. "He's just—"

"Angry, I know." I rolled my eyes and looked out at the sea. "But I just... I don't know. I'm scared that he's not just angry. That this really is the end. That when the war is over, he's going to divorce me."

"Okay, listen to me." Fred said. "This is what you're going to do. When you see him later, you're just gonna go straight up to him and kiss him. Doesn't matter if he wants it, doesn't matter if... no, you're not gonna do that. It doesn't sound legal. Here's what you're going to do—"

I groaned loudly while Kathy simply laughed.

"Hug him." Fred told me. "He's irresistible to your hugs. That's another reason why I know he won't divorce you. He can't spend the rest of his life without a Lizzie hug. He's said that himself."

"No he hasn't."

"He most certainly have." He said, making me look up at him. "Our seventh year. He told me that hugging you made him feel special, that he wishes it never stops because he can't live his entire life without getting to hug you whenever he wants."

We got back to the cottage and walked inside where I took off my shoes at the same time as they threw them. I sighed and crouched down to place all the shoes neatly and when I looked to see where Fred and Kathy went, my eyes met with George's. He sat on the sofa, the daily prophet on the table but his eyes were on me. Not one emotion showed. Then he ripped his eyes off of me and went back to reading. I closed my eyes for a moment, reminding myself what Kathy and Fred had told me.

He's just angry.
He's just angry.
He's just angry.

He's not going to divorce me.
He's not going to—

"What are you doing?"

I opened my eyes to see Charlie. His eyes were on me and he looked confused. Maybe because I was crouched on the floor without doing anything and my eyes closed.

"Nothing." I stood up. "I was just thinking."

-
Fred Weasley and Deanne Ravens = Ded Reasley. I'm sorry but I had to xD