116

"I am so sorry, Molly." I said for the hundredth time. "I really am.. I—"

"Oh dear." Molly sighed, watching me with a fist on her hip. "Stop apologizing. It's out of your control and none of us care about anything other than your well-being. Are you alright?"

"I think so."

George had woken me up from another nightmare after I had screamed in my sleep. He held me tight for a while but I had woken up the entire house. Molly had come into the room and told George to help me downstairs where Bill was making some tea for me. He said that green tea helps with stress and anxiety.

"How often do you get them?" Bill asked as he approached the table with the cup of tea he had made. He handed it to me and I offered a weak smile.

"Thank you." I spoke, holding the cup in my hands. "Well, I haven't had one for an entire week which is the longest period of time I've gone without having them. Usually they come every other night, sometimes longer and somethings with a few days between."

"It's usually between midnight and three o'clock that she wakes up from them." George said. He was sat next to me. He was tired but as always he stayed up with me until I was ready to go back to sleep.

I felt so embarrassed that I had woken up the entire house. Everyone had gone back to sleep though, except from Molly, Bill, George and Fred. Well Fred was down here but he had fallen asleep with his head on the table and soft scores were coming from him.

"Have you been seeing a therapist?" Molly asked. "I think one could really help."

"George took me to see doctor Oakwood." I told her and she raised her eyebrows in surprise before nodding approvingly since she helped Ron when he was younger, according to George. "I see her every Saturday. I think it's helping a little to talk to someone that I don't have any string attached to."

"That's why I suggested it." George muttered, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. He then got up and I watched as he walked around the table to stand behind Fred.

He looked at Molly, Bill and then at me, a finger pressed to his lips to shush us, then he shook Fred. "Fire! Fire!"

Fred woke up with a shriek, accidentally smacking George in the face and I laughed, watching him tumble backwards, eventually ending up on the floor.

"Wouldn't think they were eighteen." Molly commented, shaking her head as she patted my shoulder and walked into the kitchen.

"What are you doing you freak?!" Fred yelled at George who was still on the floor, holding a hand over his nose.

"I think you've broken it!"

Bill let out a sigh at their silliness and then went over to help his younger brother up. When George removed his hands, my eyes widened. His nose was bleeding and that of course only made Fred laugh.

"That's hilarious."

"Oh my lord!" Molly gasped when she saw the blood that gushed from George's nose. She rushed over to help him put pressure while pulling him into the kitchen to clean up the mess.

"I would have helped him." I shrugged. "But— no, I honestly wouldn't have. I don't want blood on me."

Fred's laughter increased to the point he had to cover his mouth to not wake up the house.

"You're already a brilliant wife to him, I see." Bill joked and sat down next to his other younger brother.

"No, actually I would've helped him." I admitted. "If he was hurt for real. He was smiling, even laughing so it can't hurt that bad."

"Hurts very badly, thank you very much!" George called from the kitchen, followed by Molly scolding him for moving too much. "Ow, mum!"

I finished my tea and pulled myself up from the chair, joining Molly and George in the kitchen. She made him have his head leaned back as she cleaned up the blood.

"Maybe now you know not to scare him." I told George as I walked over to clean up the cup.

"Thanks for the concern, love." he said with a little smile, placing his hand on the counter.

"I thought I would be done with cleaning up blood once you two moved out." Molly said with a sigh. "And now look at your shirt. It's full of blood."

I put the now clean cup away and turned to look at Molly and George. I grabbed the hem of his shirt to look at the blood. It was an awful lot considering it was only a nosebleed but it looked like it was stopped and when I looked at George's face again, it was completely clean from blood.

"Off with the shirt." Molly told him. "If we don't get the blood out now, I might not be able to save the fabric."