150

"Should we announce it now?" George whispered as he leaned in to my ear during dinner. Everyone seemed to be in such great moods, talking and laughing. It seemed as if everything that had happened in the past year was completely forgotten and it was actually nice because it made me hope that we had a great and happy future ahead of us.

"No, not yet." I whispered, grabbing onto his arm in fear of him getting up to talk.

"Love, you've been dragging it out all afternoon." He whispered. "It's going to be alright. What are you scared of?"

"My brother."

"You don't think he'd be pissed, do you?" He whispered. "I mean, he seems a lot more calm since Emmett was introduced."

"Okay." I breathed. "Fine."

George smiled and pecked my cheek before he grabbed a glass and a knife and stood up. He gently tapped the glass with the knife, earning everyone's attention. As George put down the glass and knife again, he offered me a hand and helped me stand.

"Alright." I chuckled nervously. I moved my hands to in front of me, nervously moving the rings around on my fingers. "So... we have some news and before I say what it is, I want you Sebastian to remember that I'm nineteen. I am the same age mum was when she had you."

"You're pregnant!" Ginny exclaimed and everyone looked at her now. "Merlin's beard. I'm so sorry."

"Well that was easy." George said with a smile before he sat back down. I looked at him through narrowed eyes and he smiled up at me cockily.

"Pregnant?" Molly asked. I looked at her and she was smiling, tears starting to show in her eyes. "Oh dear, we haven't had a Weasley baby since Ginny."

She rushed to my side to hug me, congratulating us along with everyone else, except from Sebastian who just watched.

"Bash?" I asked when Molly went back to her seat. "Can we talk?"

I nodded towards the house and with a sigh, he pulled himself up and led the way to the house. I followed him. He held the door open for me and closed it when we both had entered.

"Pregnant." Sebastian breathed and I turned towards him. "Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"What do you mean? Mum was the—"

"I'm not talking about age, Elizabeth. I'm talking about the war that is going on. We lost our mother only two months ago and we don't know what else is going to happen."

I nodded slightly, fidgeting with my rings again. "Listen. I miss mum so much and I wish she could be here and become a grandmother but she can't... and you're right, we don't know what is going to happen. Trust me, I'm not too fond of having a baby during the war. George and I even talked about waiting until after but this wasn't on purpose. We still are very excited though. We want this baby and we are going to figure it out."

The door to the house opened and we both looked at King as he entered. He had a smile plastered on his lips and as soon as he closed the door, he hugged me. "Congratu-fucking-lations."

I laughed and hugged him back while muttering a thank you.

"King." Sebastian warned. "Language."

"Oi!" King kept an arm around my neck while he looked at his cousin, my brother. "Don't be a dickhead, Bash. You're going to be an uncle and I'll be a great-cousin. It's time to celebrate, not to sit and be grumpy."

"He's worried about me having to give birth and become a mother during the war."

"Well—" King suggested. "Maybe the war ends within the next nine months. You never know."

"I hardly believe that's going to happen." Sebastian rolled his eyes and King groaned.

"You've always been so strict, dear cousin. Why don't you try a smile, hug our little Lizzie and congratulate her on her pregnancy."

Sebastian looked at King before his eyes flicked to me. He let out a sigh but then stepped forwards and opened his arms. I chuckled, wrapping my own arms around his torso, feeling him hug back.

"I am happy for you." He assured me. "Just nervous, is all."