157

Upon request I have made an introduction to the main characters on my new TikTok account.

Follow me @weasleyswickedwingxding if you want to check it out, follow me, like the videos (they're split into 2 parts) or simply watch.

Thank you in advance!

-

"Fuck." I groaned, stomping on the floor as I couldn't button my shorts. I pouted at myself in the mirror before I tired sucking in my stomach. Even though I sucked it in, I still couldn't button them. "Fucking hell!"

"What are you yelling about?" Fred asked as he walked into the room. "Breakfast is ready and you're the only one who isn't eating."

"I can't fit in my pants." I said and looked at him. I held up a finger at him. "No fat jokes!"

"I wasn't going to!"

"Sure." I rolled my eyes. "Now I have to wear my black trousers."

"And that's horrible because..."

"Because it's summer and it's hot out." I said before I pulled down the shorts. I folded them and put them back with my clothes before finding the black trousers. "I have to go to Diagon Alley so I can buy some maternity clothes."

I pulled on the trousers and then folded my shirt down over my stomach. "I can't believe I already have a bump."

"Aren't you twelve weeks along?" He asked. "I thought it was quite normal to show around there."

"Depends on your size." I shrugged. "I'm pretty small so I figured maybe I wouldn't show for another few weeks but here I am, looking like a bloody balloon."

"I wouldn't say you look like a ballon." He chuckled. "Maybe a watermelon."

"How is that better than a balloon?"

"Because a balloon is bigger."

"I don't think they are."

"No... I'm pretty sure they are." He said and stepped aside to let me out of the room.

"Well, no matter what is bigger, I can't fit into my regular pants, my shorts, denim skirts and I only have one pair of these."

"It's not that big a deal." He assured me, following me downstairs. "As you said yourself, you'll buy some maternity clothing in diagon alley."

"Maternity clothing?" George asked as I sat down next to him. "It's come to that?"

"Unfortunately." I pouted. "I was trying to wear shorts but I couldn't fit in them. I can apparate now so I'll pay a visit in Diagon Alley and buy something I can fit in."

"I'll go with you." He said, lifting his cup of tea to his mouth.

"Okay. But we're doing it my way." I said. "I've never apparated outside of class. Only with somebody else so this time you have to hold my hand."

"I'm fine with that."

After breakfast and we were ready, I apparated George and I to Diagon Alley. We walked down the streets together. George was telling me baby names that he thought were cute and I was gladly listening to see if there was anything I liked that we could agree on.

"So that's a no?"

"Yes. Ruth is a no." I chuckled.

"Alright, how about these... Alberta if it's a girl and Rudolph if it's a boy."

"You can't be serious." I laughed as I opened the door to the maternity shop. Hangers with clothes on them flew through the room to hang themselves on the rags and there were quite a few pregnant ladies in here. "George, you're terrible at naming children."

"What? Alberta is cute and Rudolph is after the reindeer."

"Honestly, I'm not surprised." I said and glanced at him as we approached a rack of clothing.

"What do you mean you're not surprised?"

"That you want to name our kid after a reindeer." I told him. "It's not happening."

"Alright. Have you got any name ideas then?"

"I do actually." I nodded. I grabbed a pair of light blue loose maternity jeans and held them in front of me. "Would I look good in these?"

George took a step back to look at me and he smiled as his eyes flicked up to meet mine. "Yes. But you'd really look good in anything."

"I like them." I said. "See. There is these stretchy thingies on the sides. Perfect for when the belly starts expanding even more."

"How much is it?"

I grabbed the price tag and turned it to look at the price. "Four galleons and eighty-nine Knut."

"Well that's..."

"Expensive, I know." I breathed. "For us it is."

I went to put the pants back on the rack but George grabbed my wrist to stop me. "What're you doing?"

"Putting it back so we can find something less expensive."

"Well I never said we couldn't buy them."

"George. Now is not the time to play saint. The only income we have is from the shop. That's your money and it's Fred's money."

"And I'm saying that if you like them, we're buying them. I want you to be comfortable so if these are, it's worth it."

He grabbed the price tag. "And it's your size. Do you want to try them on?"

"Alright." I nodded and George threw them over his arm.

"You're probably going to need about three or four pairs of trousers, right?" He asked, causing me to glance up at his face. "Liz. Stop worrying. I told you we'll figure out our money trouble. Our baby will have everything he or she meeds. Especially love from the both of us."

"I love you." I blurted, tilting my head back to look at him.

"I love you too." He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. "So much."