113

My first therapy session was alright. I still had money back from the savings I got back when father faked his dead. He caused me trauma so he can pay for it. Every Saturday, I'll be back for another session so hopefully I'll feel better after a while.

"Do you remember or third year at Hogwarts?" I asked George. "It was the first week, I believe. I was sad because Adrian Pucey had been teasing me about my braces. You found me sobbing in the astronomy tower and you didn't ask if I was okay which is what any other person would have done. You made me laugh. You acted all goofy and purposely fell over your own feet, landing on your own face right in front of me and I... I laughed."

"I got a bloody nose from that." he laughed. "How'd you know I did it on purpose?"

"I'm not stupid." I smiled. I wrapped my free hand around his bicep and leaned gently against him. "You looked at me, blood running from your nose. You smiled because all you wanted to see was my sobs turn into laughter. Thirteen years old and you cared more about my feelings than your own injury."

George repaid my smile as we both thought back to that day. It was the day I realised my feelings in no way was normal to have towards someone who was only your friend. I was thirteen and back then I didn't know what it meant but I just knew it was more than what I felt for Fred or Kathleen. Our bond was stronger and we were much closer. Now when I look back, I know it was love. I loved him as in I wanted him to be my forever and that he is. Two years later, he asked me out on our first date and from thereon, we started dating and became a couple pretty quickly.

"Thank you." I whispered, looking up at him from under my lashes. He tilted his head a bit, raising our hands to spin me around before his hand left mine and wrapped around my waist instead.

"For what?"

"For loving me."

George stopped in his tracks, placing a hand on either of my arms, turning me towards him. I tilted my head back to look at him and he smiled as his right hand went up and cupped my face, his thumb gently pulling my bottom lip down a bit. "Thank you for loving me back."

"Always." I smiled before he leaned down and gently kissed me, his thumb now gently caressing my skin.

"Always." he repeated. I chuckled which made him smile at me before we continued down the street full of people. My hand found his again and as usual, he made sure to intertwine our fingers. I could feel the cold metal of his wedding ring against my skin. It made me happy to think about. We both wore rings. We wore rings that showed we were each others.

"I have an idea." George told me. "Let's go home, grab some Muggle money, then go on a date somewhere in London?"

"A date you say? We haven't had one of those since Valentine's Day."

"That's what I was thinking." He smiled. "I'm bloody brilliant, huh?"

"You're more than brilliant." I said. "And not only because of your date idea."

"That's possibly the sweetest thing you've ever said to me." He joked, his arm going up and around my neck. I lifted my own hand, intertwining out fingers over my shoulder. "Can I pick the restaurant?"

"Sure."

"Yay." He giggled as we reached the shop and George pushed open the door, holding it. I slipped under his arm, leading the way through the closed shop and up the stairs, George following close behind.

When we entered the flat, Fred and Deanne was sitting in the living room, a book in each of their hands. They looked like they were enjoying each other's company, individually reading their own book while sometimes glancing up at each other, either smiling or laughing softly.

"Is that how we look like?" George whispered from behind me, his arms wrapping around my waist. "From others point of view?"

"Probably."

"Then we are bloody adorable."

-
I'm gonna say this again... I am so single...