Sword play Day 2

Marinette POV

"Hey Dami I was wondering if you could show me a few tricks with your katana?" I asked wanting to learn a new skill. Also I have been changing into Dragonbug a lot lately so it would be useful.

"Sure thing angel. But quick question how will you find a katana you can practice with? Mine are suited to me." I smirked then said the magic words.

Tikki spots on! Lonng, Tikki unify!" And there I stood as Dragonbug. I pulled out the words that came with being her.

 I pulled out the words that came with being her

"That works angel. Now let's get started with how you hold the katana and your stance."

Three months later

I was walking from the library. Then I heard Adrien I groaned. He was Chat Noir but gave it up after the stress, helpless feeling and Ladybug not showing his feelings back. He wasn't a bad guy and wanted to help people. But my crush for him vanished awhile ago. I see him more as a brotherly figure.

He had stayed my friend in secret when Lila turned almost everyone against me. So I turned and saw he was coming over but failed to notice that he was being followed by our class.

"Marinette what are you doing here? School got out an hour ago." I shrugged before answering him.

"I was studying for the final exam so I can graduate early. But the librarian kicked me out. Saying I work to hard and need to make time to be a kid." He laughed at that. I did too.

Since we both know that I wasn't just working on my studies. I was also Nettie and MDC along with helping out with the bakery and visiting Damian. Both famous either in music or fashion. And both were very demanding. Then Adrien not knowing this one me being Ladybird.

"Yeah me acting my age has disappeared long ago. Anyways ho-" I was intrupted by Lila.

"Wow Marinette I can't believe you are distracting Adrien from his fencing class." Thats when I finally noticed what he was wearing.

"You jerk why did you stop your practice to talk to me?" I whispered yelled. I didn't need to give Lila more ammunition on me right now.

"Sorry I really wanted to see why you were here. Plus Kagami isn't here so there isn't much for me to do here." I simply glared at him then turned my attention to his fencing teacher.

"Monsieur sorry for interrupting your lesson. Is there anyway I can make it up and so you won't inform Adrien guardians and father?" I asked using five percent of the babydoll eyes Dick taught me.

"Of course but for that to happen you are going have to defeat me." I nodded and grabbed a spare sword that was leaning against the wall. I stepped forward and got into a ready stance.

Everyone was watching. And then we started to exchange blows. I was sucked into a memory that made me smile. And not knowingly attack faster and more precise.

Memory

I say down taking a sip of water when Jason came in. He had a easy going smile and scanned the room. When he saw me he walked cover. Before turning to Damian who had just walked over as well.

"Hey demon spawn. Rumor has it your teaching pixie pop here to fight with a katana. I bet your going easy on her. Because you are afraid she will get hurt." I looked to Damian who was angry as usual. But then I saw a spark that was tiny. It was so tiny you would have missed it if you weren't close with Damian and didn't spent a lot of time with him.

"Is that true Dami?" The spark slightly grew. I felt my anger flare up. Both boys backed away slightly when they saw my glare. But Jason had a smirk playing at his mouth.

"You and me right now Damian and no holding back!" I said grabbing the katana we had made for me. He nodded and grabbed his. We went to the center of the gym and got in our stances. Then the fight began. We fought for an hour and a half. To win I had swept his feet out from under him and kicked his katana away.

"Yeild!" I spoke with the tip of my katana pointed at him put not touching.

"I yeild Angel. And I am impressed with your abilities that have developed." I smiled before walking off. But stopped at the door.

"Of this goes for both of you. Any treats I make you don't get for three weeks." I then left hearing protest and whines.

Memory ends

When I brought myself back to reality. The teacher was on the ground. And everyone was staring at me shocked. I stepped back and put the sword back where I found it.

Adrien gave me a side hug with a goofy smile. I looked and saw Lila seething and disbelief. I smirked glad that me and the batfam was able to defeat Hawkmoth quietly. No one knew who he was and would never find out. I knew why he did everything. And I had healed Emily she was right now in rehab. The amount of time that magical coma had seriously hurt her.

Then there was a slow and loud clap. I turned and saw who it was. I smiled before running to him.

"Dami! What are you doing here? You weren't meant to come until next week." I said hugging him. I had my head leaning against his chest at the moment. I heard and felt his chuckle.

"Well angel I wanted to surprise you. And that swordfight you just had was very impressive. Also I may or may not have sued this school, Lila, Alya, your class, Madam Bustier, Mr, Damocles, minus Nathaniel, Alex, Max, Adrien and Chloe." I pulled away and glared at him. But then gave a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I'm going to let it slide this once. Considering what today is. But don't get use to it." He gave one of his most rarest of rare smiles while nodding. I then heard a cough and saw Adrien. I blushed and started to tell him what was going on. He smiled before distracting everyone so we could leave without causing a scene.

That night Damian gave me a promise ring. The promise was that he would make sure that my life was filled with happiness and light for now on. If he had any say in it. And it was amazing to be honest.

(Ring at top)