Wind day 8

The theme of this one is more subtle

Marinette POV

I sighed irritated. Me and Damian had just gotten engaged and Bruce wanted to through a family dinner. Which meant everyone who considered me family would becoming. And he knew that. I got started on making the invites. Then on mine and anyone elses outfits.

When I finished my fiance came in and hugged me. While placing a kiss on my forehead. I leaned back and layed my head back so I was looking up at him.

"Why does your dad like to make a big deal out of everything?" I demanded not in the mood at all. The dinner was in three weeks. We had to plan it early so everyone can work it into their crazy schedules.

"I do not know why my father is like that angel." He whispered before kissing me. I kissed back. But broke the kiss so I could stand up. My neck started to hurt. When I did and leaned into him. I had pulled an all nighter much to everyone minus Tim's disappointment.

I smiled when I remembered the first time Damian sang for me. It was when I trying to get away from Adrien. Who thought that with akuma's around. And me having a big heart would be a dangerous akuma. And Lila being around didn't help she had made it her personal mission to get me akumatized. Adrien had become an older brother of sorts.

"Adrien I'm going on a blind date." Which had started everything. He had thrown a glass plate out of anger. It hit the wall behind me but I got cut. There was a knock on the door. I answered after making sure that the cut was covered up. It was Damian at the door. And the rest of it was history.

"What's got you smiling angel?" Damian asked in an imploring tone.

"The night we first met. And what led up to you singing for me the first time." He chuckled that quickly turned into a groan when his brothers barges in.

"Wait demon spawn can sing!" Jason shouted. I laughed while Damian scowled.

"Yeah it's a great song actually. Everytime I hear or feel the wind wether it's a breeze or not I think about him. The song mainly based on how we met and the first sentence I said to him. It must of been the wind. And him being his stubborn self didn't take no for answer. So he slowly started to break down my walls."

"Angel you gonna ruin my image." He mumbled to me. I rolled my eyes at that.

"My knight your image was ruin the moment you started to scowl less and smirk more. Which was after we announced our status as girlfriend and boyfriend." His brothers laughed while he frowned even more.

"Hey can we hear the song?" Dick asked in his energetic voice. He acted more like a child then I did which is surprising since he is a father and a police officer. I turned and gave Damian my infamous puppy and baby doll eyes combined. Let's just say they are almost impossible to say no to. Damian huffed and agreed. And he started to sing the song.

When he finished I was snuggled up into his side. And he had his arm wrapped around me. His brothers were speachless. I laughed at that. He chuckled as well. Since they shocked speachless which is hard to do in this family.

Three weeks later

Me and Damian were getting ready. I looked at the dress I designed and kept fidgeting with it. I was super nervous. Since Mama, Papa, grandpa, grandma, Jagged Stone, Penny Stone, Clara Nightingale, Chloe Bourgeois, Audrey, Bourgeois, Andre Bourgeois, Adrien Agreste, Emily Agreste, Nadia Chamack, Luka Couffaine, Kagami Tusergau, the Kent's, Diana Prince and Arthur Curry. While Damian family is just his three brothers, three sisters, his father and step mother.

"Angel you look great stop messing with it." Damian told me in his no non sense tone. I huffed but stopped. And turned to look at him.

"I'm just nervous. My family wether they are related to me or not will be here. And they are very protective of me." He simply hugged me which reassured me everything is going to be okay. I leaned into the hug and sighed.

"I know angel but if your nervous imagine how I feel. Three of the best bakers from Paris, five pop star sensations, four fencing champions, four ice skating champions, four top models of MDC, the best lawyer, queen of fashion, mayor of Paris, head of Gabriel, head model of Gabriel, the best reporters and their family who are also superman and superboy, wonder woman and Aquaman. Are all judging me to see wether or not I am worthy of you." I sighed and hugged back.

When he put it that way I didn't have much to worry about. His family already loves me. Dick is helping me improve my skills in gymnastics. I basically move like the wind now. His words not mine. Tim has taught me to hack.

Steph and Jason taught me hand to hand combat, Jason pointed himself as my big brother and taught me how to use a gun, Cass showed how to be stealthy and Barbra showed me some hacking tricks Tim didn't. Bruce showed me how to do the bat glare. And Saline showed me how to get what I want with eyes. Damian had to get their approval as well. I heard the door bell and went to see my family. Long story short Damian got approval but it came with lots and lots and lots of threats. I groaned and hid my face the entire time.

I knew they loved and cared for me. But to be honest I wish they weren't so protective. The only two who seemed the most okay with it were Jon and Luka. Sure they threatened Damian but not to the extent the rest did. I peeked and saw a evil smirk on Jason face. I grabbed Damian hand to prepare him for what is about to come.

"Hey Demon Spawn how about you sing the song you sing to Marinette to her family?" Damian sighed and grabbed the guitar Dick had brought down. I knew they planned this. But I simply just leaned my head on Damian as he started to sing.