part 46

~Skip a few hours~

Its almost one now I've been helping with food letting people in and just skating with dakota and kristin but i am currently sitting with ag trying to convince her to come skate with me but she is scared again.

Ag: if i fall it is a pretty far fall and the floor is hard i don't wanna hurt my butt.

A: you wont i promise i will catch you.

Ag: you cant catch me you will fall.

A: trust me i got this.

Ag: fine. But if i fall im not skating for the rest of the night.

A: deal.

We walked out to the floor and i helped her down off the step that goes doen to the the skating floor. I skated backwards to help her and she skated forward.

A: see your starting to get the hang if it.

Ag: yeah but im not letting go of you hands.

We skated for another five minutes but then i looked at the door and saw my uncle i let go of ag's hands and skated off the floor fast to him i jumped on him and gave him a big fat hug.

He may have been my uncle but even when my dad was alive he was like a second dad to me he was always there and we have so many memories.

U: what are you doing here?

I turned to call ag over but then realized i left her on the floor when i looked at the floor i saw her skating by herself really good. So i just pointed at her.

A: that's my girlfriend she was down here with her friends so i came down to surprise her.

U: oh cool when she gets off the floor bring her over so i can meet her.

A: alright.

U: well go have fun don't just stand there.

I went back on the floor and skated up to ag.

A: your doing so good.

Ag: mmhm

A: what's wrong.

Ag: you let me go i could have fell.

A: but you didn't.

Ag: why did you get off anyway.

A: oh my uncle is here he said he wants to meet you when you take a brake from skating.

Ag: well then lets go my feet hurt i wanna take a break.

A: ok

We got off the floor and ag took off her skates. I gave her a quick kiss and then we went over to my uncle.

They talked for like 10 minutes and i just stood there but i got bored so i got on the floor and started chasing dakota. My cousin got on the loud speaker and told us to stop cause we were going to hurt someone so we got off the floor and went up the the little tower thing they do the music at.

A & D: can you do a jam skate song.

B: after this song.

" This is a jam skate song if you don't know how to jam skate get off the floor or your going to get hurt or ran over "

Me and dakota got on the floor with all the other jam skaters. The girls go in a line and skated together and the boys attempted to get in a line but they are boy's so i was more of a clutter.

We finished jam skating after two songs and then they did races threw out the ages. After races they went back to an all skate and after about three hours they did floor games where everyone takes off there skates and goes on the floor and we play games with everyone. After that we went back to an all skate for the rest of the night as people started falling asleep.

At 7:00 I walked around with mia and we woke everyone sleeping up and they went back to the air bnb. Ag was sleeping in the back on the couch so i just let her sleep and helped my cousins. They cleaned up the trash all over while i was sweeping the skating floor. I finished sweeping and went to the snack bar to restock the chips and drinks and get the new slushy mix going and wiped down the counters while brandon and the girls cleaned and put away the skates.

After we finished that laura and I put new soaps and more paper towels in the bathroom and then we all got our stuff and i got an uber once the uber was two minutes away I woke up ag and we went outside to wait.

When we got to the house everyone was in random rooms passed out so ag went upstairs and went to bed and i wasn't tired so i cleaned up a little and did some of the girls laundry. At 12:00 i called laila to see how hee and the babys were doing. Then i called gabi and after that i went outside and called billie.

After i was done on the phone it was around 12:45 and some of the girls were starting to wake up so i made some mac and cheese, salad, and some chips and dip i also got a few kool-aid packs and made some kool-aid for everyone. By the time i was finished everyone but ag was awake so i told everyone food was in the kitchen and went upstairs to wake up ag cause it was 1:30.

I got ag up and she went and ate. Ag loved the kool-aid and asked if i can make it for her birthday cause that's all she wants. We all finished eating and then had a movie marathon all day.