part 25

After i took a two hour long shower i got out and got dressed. This is what i put on.

I put luna in my room and gave her some food and then went to my doctors appointment

I put luna in my room and gave her some food and then went to my doctors appointment. I just have to get a few test cause they need to see how well my meds are working good with me and if they are working good i have to pick up more from the pharmacy.

***

The appointment went good but i need more vitamin C so my doctor said to go to walmart and get gummy's or pills.

I went to walmart and got the gummys i also got some treats for the cats and luna and got luna some more food. As stupid as this sounds when i was going to leave the aisle i saw ag im assuming she was getting food for her cat but i saw her and took off running before she could see me went to self checkout and left as fast as i could.

When i got home i made the very stupid decision of logging back into snapchat. I was all over everyone's storys still and had at least two hundred snaps from people i didn't even know and my phone wont stop vibrating and going off so i just logged out and went downstairs to find my mom.

My mom asked me if i wanted to have a girls night and go out to eat at cheese cake factory.

I really wanted to go and was tempted to say yes but mia works at cheese cake factory so i told her i was a little dizzy so she ordered in and we did face masks and had a netflix night.

Mom fell asleep around one and i covered her with a blanket finished my movie and went up to my bed.

×××××

I got up at ten and got some workout clothes on. I went outside and ran around the neighborhood i ran two miles and then went back home and went up to the gym. I just finished my normal workout and then went back to my room and took a shower.

When i got out the shower i laid on my bad and scrolled threw tik tok. A video of a girl and ag came up and they kissed? I don't even know who this girl is but im going into stalker mode now.

I logged back into insta and searched her @ and its a good thing i did cause she has been dating ag for five months so before i even met ag. Now i understand why mia questioned her calling me baby at the hospital.

I got really made and the only thing that calms me down is skateboarding so i found somewhere ag, gabbie, and laila wouldn't run into me and i started riding i went to a old skate park and skated by myself for a bit but some other people started to show up so i started on my way home.

When i got home there one of the maids was running when she came around the corner i saw what was happening she was chasing a little pit bull puppy and screaming shark trying to catch it.

I asked her who's dog it was and she stoped for a minute and thought about it and then said it was her the puppy had ran up to me and i handed it to her she thanked me and walked away.

I ate some pasta and took another shower i took my meds fed luna and went to bed.