part 67

Billie put the twins in the car for me and we started driving to the airport. We are currently half way there and i am going 10 over the speed limit so we can have a couple more minutes together cause i have an idea.

We made it to the air port and i parked and turned to her.

A: you have like ten more minutes before you have to go in.

B: what's gonna happen when i get back?

A: i don't know how we will see each other but i know how we can text.

B: there blocking our numbers from each other that means all social media too cause its connected to our numbers.

A: there is an app and i have an old account its for people who don't have there phone turned on to text or call. Download it after you get your number changed and text me.

B: okay i gotta go i love you.

A: five more minutes?

B: fine.

I unbuckled my seat belt and climbed on her lap i just sat there and hugged her. When the five minutes was up i decided to go in with her just to piss my mom off. I got the twins and billie held kennedy. When we saw my mom zoe and drew and walked over to them. My mom completely ignored me.

M: you guys have a private flight cause its the only one we could find.

Z&D: okay.

B: im pretty sure if my brother needed me he would have said something yesterday.

M: your plane is at gate 17 have fun it was nice you meeting you girls.

D: you too.

After drew said that my mom looked at me and left. She is mad at me but i know she is letting me stay so i can say bye to billie. I was lost in my thoughts when i hear billie start to raise her voice.

B: you stupid fucking two faced bitch. Your so sad about your life that you have to fucking ruin everyone elses.

Drew slapped billie and i walked over and just punched her. Her nose was bleeding but she was fine. I grabbed billies arm and pulled her to the side.

A: look i know your mad so am i but don't start stuff with her on the plane its just gonna make her want more attention and tell more people.

B: your the one that punched her.

A: she hit you first that's beside the point tho.

B: okay i wont do anything.

A: its a private plane so you have time before you have to be on it.

I saw zoe and drew walking away and i ran over toward them.

A: hey zoe.

Z: yeah.

A: um i just wanted to say it was nice meeting you and i know things are kinda weird right now with you and billie but she needs you and right now you are one of the only people she has.
Also please try to stop them if they start arguing.