part 52

~The next morning~

I woke up at seven from Adrian pulling my hair cause his pack and play was next to ag's old bed. I got up and kennedy was awake to so i brought both of then up stairs and put them in there high chairs while i made them food. I gave them some baby cereal and some apple juice and made myself some toast and coffee.

We finished eating and i cleaned them up and got them changed into matching outfits. I brought them up to my room and put them on the bed while i got ready and by the time everything was done gabby had gotten up so i went down to the living room with her.

A: hey pick.

G: huh?

A: which crazy baby do you want?

G: i take kennedy.

A: alright im gonna run to the store real quick if laila wakes up just tell her i have adrian with me and ill be back.

I went to the store to pick up some more food cause we were running low also cat food and i needed giant trash bags for ag's shit.

I got back to the house about thirty minutes later and laila was walking up the stairs when i walked in.

L: where did you go?

A: the store we were low on food and cat food and i needed bags for ag's shit.

G: i can text her if you want.

A: yeah tell her that we will drop off her stuff later and to leave her key in her mailbox.

G: she said ok.

We put the babys on the floor with the cats and put all ag's shit in the bags i ran up to my room and got a few things out of my dresser of hers and then we drove to my house and got the stuff that was there.

We all grabbed a bag and put them in the garage cause it was open and laila ran and got the key from the mailbox.

L: what are you gonna do with the key?

A: i have someone to give it to.

L&G: who?

A: again i cant tell you i would if i could.

L: im literally going to kill you.

A: jeez phyco ill talk to her about it because someone already knows.

G: shit did you know we start school on monday?

A: what day is it?

G: Thursday.

A: shit yall wanna go shopping.

L: i dont have money i spent it on my kids.

A: its ok i will buy everything for you and you pay me back by letting me kidnap you and your chillren all the time.

L: thank you. But can we stop by the hide out again i need to get ready and yogurt melts.