part 75

The past two weeks have been good all of the girls have been hanging out at the the hide out. Its friday now im currently making everyone coffee and closing. Im going to billies when i leave cause she is having a party and we are all helping set up.

B: baby go lock my door and fins door heres the keys. Gabbie you make the drinks. Mia and laila snacks and i have to get bud so ill be right back.

A: can i come?

B: um can you stay here and help the girls make sure they find everything.

A: yeah.

Billie acted weird when i asked to come. I was lost in my thoughts when gabbie tapped my shoulder.

G: hey i need a spoon to stir this.

A: uhhhhhh here.

M: where do we put this stuff.

A: um put it on the table the drinks and bud will probably be over there.

M: okie

We finished setting everything up and fin and claudia walked in with lots of alcohol. We put it on the little island thing and claudia turned on some music.

B: im back bitchessssss.

A: gimmie gimmie.

Billie gave me the whole bag and i sat there and rolled for half an hour then people started coming in. I took one of the blunts and got billie. We went outside and got in the little tree house thing she had and smoked. We finished and went back inside. I found laila and we started talking.

L: oh my gawd.

A: huh?

L: look at mia.

A: where.

L: by the table she's definitely having fun.

A: oh shit.

Mia was making out with some girl. Billie came back over to me with a drink and some chips.

A: thank you baby.

I gave her a kiss and ate and drank and then i blacked out till about 1.

B: zach get off my floor.

Z: ughhh.

B: really dude you fall asleep in the bathtub everytime get an uber and go home.

?: can you i lost my phone.

B: yeah just go wait outside and please don't throw up in my yard or on my driveway.

I got the keys out of my pocket and walked up to billies room. I flopped onto her bed and didn't feel like getting up.

A: BABY.

B: YEAH.

A: CAN YOU GET ME SOME WATER?

B: YEAH.

She got my water and came up. She shut her door cause laila was passed out on the couch and mia and gabbie are in fins room. She started changing out of her clothes and i watched her.

B: stop staring.

A: wha im not. How would you know your facing the other way.

B: then what are you doing right now?

A: looking at the wall.

B: mhm sure.

A: fuck off.

B: stop staring then.

A: make me.

She turned around and leaned over me and choked me.

B: don't start something you can't finish.

A: mmk

B: take your shorts off.

A: what?

B: i said take your shorts off.

A: laila is downstairs and i don't even think mia is asleep.

B: you didn't seem to mind the other week when mia walked in on us and everyone was downstairs.

A: they aren't downstairs tho they are threw that wall.

B: guess you'll have to be quite then.

She came over to me and took my shorts off cause i didn't. She kissed me and moved down to my neck.

A: your ganna get me killed.

B: oh well.

She ripped my underwear off and went down. That went on for about two hours.

A: that's the fifth pair of my underwear you ripped.

B: ill buy you more.

A: okay.

B: good night baby.

A: good night.

I woke up and looked up to see billie on her phone. I smelt food so i said something.

A: do you smell that?

B: yeah you looked comfy so i waited for you to wake up.

A: common.

B: you forgetting something?

A: oh yeah can i borrow a shirt.

She threw me a shirt and we went downstairs. The girls made pancakes with vegan sausage and hash browns.

M: yall had some fun last night huh.

A: i don't know what your talking about.

G: billie is helping you stand and your neck is covered in hickies i think you do.

B: hahahaha watch.

Billie let go of my hips and i almost fell but i grabbed the counter.

A: fuck all of you.

Billie put her hands back on my hips and i smacked them off. I used the counter to walk to the table and sat down.

I finished eating and got my legs to stop shaking enough to walk. I went over to the couch were all the girls were.

A: i need advil and weed.

All: same.

I got advil and they rolled we smoked and spent the rest of the day at billies.