part 63

Laila moved opened her eyes and her jaw dropped she was literally speachless. Billie came up and hugged me from behind.

L: it wasn't a lie.

A: yeah about that.

L: what?

B: i pulled a gun on her.

L: wha- WHAT.

A: she didn't shoot her and it made her leave cause she wouldn't.

B: by the way kennedy and adrian are so cute.

L: i love your music and you in general.

B: well I have an extra surprise for you.

Billie walked out left the door open shark walked in and laila gasped like she saw someone die. I knew billie was getting zoe and drew.

B: im sure you know who they are.

L: do they live here too?

B: no there just visiting cause they love me oh so much.

L: okay but we need to have a serious talk.

B: about?

L: lia take off your jacket.

A: no.

L: why?

A: cause i said no.

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door laila and zoe tried to get me to come out but i refused. They got billie to get up.

B: im tired of them complaining there probably gonna see it anyway just come out.

A: no you can come in tho.

B: okay.

I let billie in and we whispered so the girls could hear cause we knew there heads were on the door.

B: just take it off zoe and drew saw your neck and laila saw all of them plus i already said your mine.

A: but its just awkward.

Billie started kissing me and pinned my arms on the wall.

A: the girls are right outside they can probably hear us.

B: i dont care

She put her hands up my jacket on my hips. I brought my arms down around her neck. She stopped kissing and pulled me in by my hips and whispered in my ear.

B: keep them up.

I put my arms back up not thinking about it and she took my jacket off and ran out of the bathroom. I slammed the door shut and locked it.

A: you bitch.

B: come out.

A: i don't wanna.