part 43

We stayed the night at the hide out i just woke up so im going to make breakfast. Im making blueberry pancakes and sausage. I made some coffee to drink while i cooked.

B: what are you making it smells delicious.

A: blueberry pancakes and sausage im almost done.

B: alright im turning disney on.

A: ok.

Billie watched dora while we ate and i texted everyone. Ag and mia don't knkw how long they are going to stay in florida so i just told them to look at flights and text me if they wanna leave and i will buy the tickets. Gabbie isn't coming back for a while and laila should be back in the next week or two.

I already miss everyone and just want to see them but i cant me and and laila promised to facetime every night so i can see the babys and when i get off facetime with her i facetime ag. Today billie has to go home and record some stuff but her brother finneas is coming down with his girlfriend and there flight ends at 3:00 so we have to pick them up. We watched disney for a little longer and then got our stuff and left. Billie ran to her room when we got home and i went to mine to change cause i want to work out so i got my clothes on and started my music.

I finished and took a shower and then got dressed and ready cause its 2:30 i put this on.

And then got billie. She drove, when we got there they were walking off the plane and billie decided to run into the airport and go give his a hug. I think she forgot she was famous and got attacked by fans. She took a few pictures and then a security guard called her over she went threw a back door and came out the side of the building she jumped into the back and i climbed over to the drivers seat. Claudia got upfront with me and finneas sat with billie.

F: what is wrong with you?

B: i missed my brother what's wrong with that. I also kinda forgot i was famous for a second.

C: so hiw have you been.

B: good mostly cause now i actually have someone to hang out with even if we have to keep it a secret.

C: well that's good.

F: are mom and dad here?

B: no they are staying in florida now.

F: oh.

We pulled into the driveway of billies house. Finneas got his and Claudia's suite cases while billie unlocked the door. Fin and billie went upstairs to record. Claudia and i stayed on the couch and just talked. Billie yelled my name so i went up stairs.

B: im hungry :(

A: well what do you want?

B: a bean burrito from taco bell but only the beans.

A: is fin hungry?

B: same as me.

I didn't go to taco bell because she has told me before she doesn't like the fact that they kinda get soggy. So i got claudia and we went to the store. I got gluten free tortillas and refried beans and claudia ran to get tofu and vegan cheese. We checked out and went back to billies and she ran down stairs.