part 13

The rest of the week was boring and long its now friday afternoon and im at walmart trying to find something we can all sleep on. I found a futon but it would be to small for all three of us so i kept looking.

After around an hour i decided to get the futon and a couch that i really liked and then grabbed two comforters and some fluffy pillows. I went and got some stuff to make homemade alfredo and then packed up my jeep and drove to the old deserted road next to the woods surrounding the hide out so i didnt have to walk all the way around the lake.

I got the one comforter and the food bags and walked threw so i could make a clear path then i went back got the second comforter and the pillows then made two more trips to grab the futon and couch.

I had to put together the couch like putting the legs and cushions on and i set it up on the far wall down stairs then went upstairs to build the futon stand thing and put the futon in it.

On Thursday night i went out and get the other hammock chair so i finished the futon and hung it up. Then i got a great idea to surprise them with i ran out threw the trees and went to best buy.

I got back and struggled to carry the 50" flat screen tv back to the hide out but i managed to do it and after about an hour i had it hung up in front of the couch. So i locked the doors and drove home to get my long board the skated to the park and told them to skate there too.

Ag and L: why did we have to skate here you have a car.

A: park rangers drive threw at night and they would tow my car.

Ag and L: ohhhh

L: well lets go

A: I have a surprise for you guys. Also you sould be happy i texted you and said not to bring the pillows and blankets cause you would have to skate with them

We walked to the hide out to lazy to go across it i made them close there eyes and surprised them with what now looks like a proper living room.

A: Thats not all go upstairs

Ag: you got my chair

L: you got a bed!

A: in a few weeks im getting a California king shipped to my house and then i still have to order a bed frame but we will have a real bed soon.

L: what is a California king

Ag: one of the biggest beds you can get

A: well with all of us staying her we are going to need a big bed i was also thinking today. Pets?

L: YES YES YES

A: ok after everything comes in and we get everything fixed like the bathroom and kitchen and everything else we can go see and get whatever you want.

Ag & L: where is the bathroom?

A: oh yea um it is kinda creepy its downstairs...

Ag: what do you mean we are downstairs.

A: ya i found it today when i was moving the couch cause to door opened when i hit the stairs it over here.

We got up off the couch and i showed them there is a door on the side of the stairs and then when you open it there is another slide door with a shower, toilet and sink.

A: wait do you guys see that.

Ag: see what are you hallucinating

A: no look

I walk down the stairs and at the bottom in between the bathroom ant the bottom of the stairs i started getting anxious. "Can you guys come down here to im scared" i ask. They slowly come down and look at me like im crazy "it is a secret door when we were upstairs i saw that the wall is farther out than it".

Ag put her hand on my shoulder. I slowly pushed it open and i am met by a hardly lit room cause most the lights have gone out. "laila can you run upstairs and grab a light bulb out of the draw next to the fridge" she ran upstairs and ran back down.

I swiched one of the lights and it lit up everything. There was an old pool table and some foldable chairs and i sound coming from the corner? I ran over witch would probably be stupid but oh well. I lifted up a small blanket "I dont think we need to worry about pets anymore" i say as i turn around holding one out of 10 little baby kittens.

The mama walks up to ag and rubs her head on her leg.

A: aww i think she likes you

Ag: she probably smells my cat

L:*crying* omg there so cute

A: come over here and grab some there are 10 oh never mind there are 11 one is just a tiny little thing

I grab the tiny one and two average sized ones ag grabbed four and laila grabbed two. I sat them on the couch then rushed down to grab more the mama already laid down with the others they must have been stuck down there

We got them all out and ag left to go get some food from a store just one block away.

She got back with soft food and hard food and some toys they all ate and fell asleep while i pulled the girls outside and made them go to the top of the look out tower to watch the sunset.