part 71

We are in a very expensive store mia already found and outfit to wear. Gabbie said mia was her date cause mia has lots of friends at our school and she really wanted to come. Gabbie found her dress and so did laila so i was the only one left looking. Mia had to go home so gabbie and her left. I couldn't find a dress and laila had to get home so i dropped them off and went to a boutique. I found the perfect dress i bought it and went back home i walked in and was met by my angry mother and jimmy.

M: i didn't raise you like this.

A: like what?

M: spending other people's money.

A: he has way to much money for his own good and for your info i bought stuff for my new room sense you made me move and i bought me and laila home coming dresses cause she doesn't have the money to spend on a dress.

M: well your being cut off you have one hundred dollars and that's it so spend wisely.

A: i got a job and i get a thousand a week so i don't really care.

I walked around them and went up to my room i hung up my dress and went to bed early.

I woke up at three in the morning cause i went to bed early so i got up and got ready i went on my laptop and went on a shoe website i found the perfect shoes and they have a store in the mall so i will go there after school. I don't have anything to do so im going for a drive to clear my mind.

I put my music on and turned it up really loud i just drive and screamed my music and then i actually screamed cause laila called me.

I turned down my the volume and answered the call.

A: heller

B: helllooo where are you.

A: oh shit hold on i will be therrrrrrre now get in bitch

B: bye bitch.

Laila came out and put the babys in we got McDonald's and ate in the parking lot i have a hashbrown left so i grabbed kennedy and went to class. I fed kennedy while ag gave me dirty looks. I just ignored her and got threw the rest of my day till my last period.

I was walking to the bathroom to change kennedys diaper when i bumped into the lovely vanessa.

V: oh if it isn't the attention seeking whore.

A: honey don't talk so bad about yourself its not healthy.

V: shut the fuck up bitch your the one who told everyone you were sleeping with billie eilish.

A: actually i didn't tell anyone that ag told everyone that cause she is also an attention seeking whore.

Ag: what?

A: okay move out of my way i need to change kennedys diaper.

V: no bitch.

L: okay you guys solve this lia give me my daughter.

A: here go wait in the car ill be there.

Ag: so im a whore now?

A: yep im pretty sure that's what i just said bu bye.

Ag: no you don't get to just leave.

Ag tried to punch me i ducked and punched her she got thrown off so i kicked my foot up and kicked her in the head she fell to the floor and i put my foot on her chest.

A: stop talking about other people to get attention.

: yo that's the first person to ever fight back to ag.

: the first person to win.

Everyone started talked and i just left i got in the car and started driving to laila's.

L: so what happened

A: i beat her ass and told her to stop talking about other people to get attention.

L: that's my bitch.

A: okay i might not go to school tomorrow but ill be here to drive you.

L: lets skip together tomorrow. Have a girls day together.

A: well we can till 11:30 and after 5:30

L: huh?

A: i got a job at the coffee shop by the school.

L: i love that place.

A: well you can come after school i can give you free coffee and apple juice.

L: okay see you in the morning.

I drove to the mall and bought my shoes they are just white flats that go with my dress. I went to the hide out and got my uniform and hair ties.

~time skip~

Laila just got out of school so she should be here soon. I started making laila's coffee cause we've come here three times and she got the same thing.

Laila came in and i gave her her coffee and apple juice i gave her a doughnut too.

I finished my shift and laila stayed the whole time tapping away on her computer. I cleaned up and signed out we got in my car and i drove laila home.