part 30

Sorry for the slow updates i have school and family stuff going on rn.

After sitting down for a while i got up and again tried to find my way back to wear everyone else was i started to walk down a strait hall way and i heard some people so i tried to find then i ended up at a door that went outside so i figured i could just walk around the house and then go back in threw the front.

I walked around the corner and there was like a ten foot fence that didn't open i tried calling my mom again and she didn't answer i decided to just go back inside and find my way.

When i turned around from the fence i bumped into that girl i saw with the green outfit.

A: oh my gosh im so sorry.

: your fine it was my fault.

A: um this is gonna sound stupid but im lost can you help me find my way back to everyone?

: you don't sound stupid jimmy sent me to come find you.

A: he did?

: yep he said you called him and he hadn't seen you in a while he assumed you wandered off and got lost so he asked me to find you.

A: oh.. ok what's your name?

: oh sorry cant tell you that im just here to help you!

A: why cant you tell me your name?

: cause its a secret. And if you don't already know who i am then i cant tell you cause its just a whole mess i don't know how to explain it.

A: oh...

: well her you go.

A: thanks

: no problem. (Whispers) by the way its not her dog.

I was really confused when she told me that but jimmy saw me and waved me over. I stayed with my mom the rest of the night and didn't see that girl again we left around nine and when we got home i realized what that girl said that "its not her dog". Was she talking about shark and the maid?

I texted laila and said sorry about not being able to meet up with her after the party thing she said it was fine and i told her i would be there in the morning.

I went to bed shortly after.

I was waken up at four a.m. from a phone call i answered and it was laila.

A: hello?

L: MY WATER JUST BROKE?!

A: Shit! I'll be there in like five.

L: ok just please hurry.

I grabbed her hospital bag and got some shoes and ran to my car. We made it to the hospital in ten minutes which was surprising sense it was twenty minutes away. We got out of the car and she got a wheelchair at the door.

When we got to the room they did everything and she was six centimeters dilated. They gave her an epidural cause she was in a lot of pain. After that they told us they would be in every twenty to thirty minutes to check up and if we need them to just push the button in the bed.

When we were waiting we decided to tell each other the names we picked.

A: you go first.

L: i picked Adrian.

A: that's a good name i like it.

L: what did you pick.

A: Kennedy.

L: i love it.

Around five thirty a.m. she started pushing.

At 5:47 Kennedy Claire Cornell was born.

And at 6:01 Adrian Michael Cornell was born.

They only made laila and the babys stay one day sense she had them in the morning she only had to stay over night i slept on the couch and the next day we were able to leave around 2:30

They only made laila and the babys stay one day sense she had them in the morning she only had to stay over night i slept on the couch and the next day we were able to leave around 2:30. We went back to my house and her parents met us there they were upset they didn't wake up to the call and were busy with work that they didn't get to see the babys right away.

They hung out at my house with the babys till 6:00. Laila and her parents went out to eat and the babys stayed with me. I gave kennedy a bottle and adrian slept the whole time. My mom came up to meet them and so did the maids.

Luna was already guarding the babys like they were her own and she didn't let anyone but me and laila go in there room to the point we had to put her in my room for the night instead of being able to walk around.

Laila and i took turns waking up feeding the babys and rocking them back to sleep. It's not my most favorite thing to do but it has to happen.