part 44

Sorry for taking long im trying to make up so much in school cause all my grades are f's.

Im currently on my flight to florida. When i get there my cousin's girlfriend is picking me up cause he has work. I have about an hour left on the plane so im going to take a little nap.

I got my luggage and gave carrie a hug and then we left. My flight took off at 9:30 and it was around 4 hours so i just went back to my cousins sense it was late and i would surprise ag and mia in the morning.

We picked up my cousin on the way and he got vary excited cause he thought he wouldn't see me and i would already be with everyone. We stopped to get taco bell and then went to there apartment. We ate and caught up on how our past year has been. After we cleaned up from eating they gave me a pillow and blanket and i slept on the couch with there two cats.

*~Morning~*

I woke up around 10 and took a shower. I got out and put on a big shirt and shorts cause carrie made pancakes and sausage. After eating i did my make up real quick and straightened my hair i changed into this.

 After eating i did my make up real quick and straightened my hair i changed into this

I texted ag good morning to make sure she was awake and then got an uber.
I knew where they were staying cause ag showed me what it looked like before they left and i saw the address and somehow remembered it this whole time.

When i got out i saw someone outside and when she turned around i saw it was avery she walked up to me.

A: omg your analia right?

Me: yep. And your avery?

A: ya, ag didn't tell me you were coming.

Me: cause she didn't know.

A: ill go inside and record her reaction for you.

Me: thank you.

A: yeah just walk in its unlocked.

Me: ok.

I went up and walked in everyone realised who i was and i just put my hand up to my mouth and walked up to ag i tapped her on the back and she turned around. She was so happy, she picked me up holding my legs and kissed me.

She put me down and gave me a hug mia ran up to me and hugged me to. I said hi to everyone and talked to a few people. But one girl sitting in one of the rooms was giving me a dirty look.

Ag: hi baby

A: hey.

Ag: do you wanna go out to dinner later?

A: yes.

Ag: is everyone being nice to you?

A: yeah but one of the girls in the room by the kitchen is giving me dirty looks every time i walk by.

Ag: lily?

A: idk her name.

Ag: does she have purple and pink hair?

A: yeah everytime i walk past the room she looks up and gives me a dirty look.

Ag: ok ill talk to her it might just be cause she doesn't know you.

A: yeah probably.

I gave ag a kiss and then miahua and ap dragged me back upstairs to go take pictures with then kate, kylie, erica and hannah. We took a bunch of pictures and i asked ap to send them to me.

In the airbnb they made it so couples can have there own room but they have to be in the smaller rooms endless they want to share and then everyone else share beds and some people sleep on the couch. Soph and avery are only staying during the day and then they go home at night. In the rooms its mia and jersey me and ag ap and miahua just cause they wanted a room to themselves kylie kate ashly and kasper were all in one room and then erica lily ivory are in a room and then hannah and Bridgit were on the couch.

Ap sent me the pictures and i went downstairs to the back of the house to go see mia. I knocked on the door just in case and as soon as jersey opened it she ran out so i just walked in.

A: why did she run away like that?

M: right before you knocked ivory texted and needed her for something.

A: oh well how have you been what have yall done here.

M: im really good its been really fun. We went to clearwater beach and climbed the lifeguard towers. We all put money together and rented skyzone for a night. We went somewhere downtown and saw billie eilish's parents doing the food thing look i got a picture with maggie.

A: that sounds like a lot of fun.

M: it really was.

A: i have a bunch of family down here and lived down here a growing up so i know some more stuff we can all do.

M: really!

A: yep and if you guys don't care about a long car ride we can all go to my aunts farm she has like every animal you could think of.

M: How far is it

A: well its in Jacksonville so an hour or two depending on traffic.

M: ok i will ask everyone later i don't feel like getting up.

A: ok well i will come back in here later i am going to take a nap.

M: alright.

As i walked up the stairs ag was walking down.

Ag: where you going.

A: to take a nap i didn't get much sleep last night.

Ag: ill take one with you i haven't slept yet.

And with that we both went to the room i closed the curtains and we cuddled and took a nap.