part 24

I got up in the morning and there were some pancakes on the counter.

I made some coffee to go with my pancakes and fed all the animals. After a while i put on some leggings and a big t-shirt i got luna's vest on and got her in my car i put all the cats in the guest room and drove to mingo falls.

After about two hours of walking around and letting luna play in the water. When i got back i felt a little dizzy so i took my medicine and ate lunch i watched some more gilmore girls and took a nap.

Julie woke me up for dinner she made lasagna we ate and watched a few movies. At 12:00 we went to bed. I couldn't sleep so i figured i plan what i want to do when i wake up. I decided that i was just going to go on a hike near julies house.

I went on a hike with luna and we got back around 11:00 i made a coffee and fed luna. I took a really long shower and got dressed i packed up my stuff and waited for julie to get home.

J: hey what do you want for dinner?

A: um i-

J: what is it what's wrong.

A: i don't know i might just be a little home sick but i haven't been feeling so good so i think im gonna go home early.

J: you sure your mom and jimmy aren't home.

A: yeah its fine i have my key and the maids will be there.

J: alright well you have a safe drive and text me when you get home, i love you.

A: i will i love you too.

J: bye.

A: bye.

×××××

When i got home it was almost 12:00 cause i had to drop the cats back off so i just went up to my room and went to sleep.

One of the maids woke me up im guessing she saw my car this morning but she brought me breakfast in bed. I ate and put some sweat pants on and went to the gym. I couldn't do much cause im still very weak so i just did stairs and some sit ups i didn't feel like it was enough so i did two miles on the treadmill.

I still wanted to do more so i ran to my room. Well i sprinted. I just kept going but i could have sworn i saw someone else that wasn't one of the maids cause i saw green and all of the maids wear black.

I just waved it off and took a long, long hot shower.

I am so, so sorry for the long wait i was being lazy i will most likely update again tonight or tomorrow.