part 42

Today is the last day of school and im not going. I never really go anyway on the last day i usually stay home and have a girls day with my mom but we did that last night instead cause she has to go to the property with Jimmy to look at the house.

I woke up around six and then put some sweat pants on and just left my sports bra on and i drove to ag's house to give her a ride to school. Gabbie is driving her car again and laila is driving to ohio so her grandparents can meet the babys and she is staying there for a while. Mia is staying home with me and she said she will probably sleep all day. Gabbie is leaving tomorrow to go to Miami and that leaves me, ag, mia, and billie.

Ag might be going to Florida to see her friends but she doesn't know for sure yet and mia is just doing whatever. I dropped ag off and then drove back home mia was still asleep so i went to billies room.

A: good morning

B: good morning mamas

A: ok um i need to tell you something.

B: ok...

A: i like you i really do but i have a girlfriend and i really ho-

B: its fine were still friends.

A: ok.

B: aren't you supposed to be at school?

A: i never go on the last day.

B: what are you doing today then?

A: well mia is sleeping but when she wakes up we will probably go get coffee and then by the time we do that ag will be getting out so i will have to go get her from school.

B: what about laila and the babys.

A: they are going to ohio so the babys can meet there grandparents.

B: gabbie?

A: going to Miami tomorrow. And then ag might be going to Florida to see her friends and mia doesn't know what she is doing.

B: cool cool.

A: yep what are you doing.

B: i don't really know probably sitting here all day.

A: well ill stay in here till mia wakes up.

B: alright.

We talked till around 11:00 and then mia texted and asked where i was so i got up and went in my room. Mia got ready and we went to Starbucks and got some coffees and then we just drove around till ag texted me to go get her.

We picked up ag and went back to my house.

A: so have you figured out if your going to Florida yet?

Ag: i need another fifty dollars to go and my dad said he wasn't gonna give it to me because if school shit so i probably wont go.

A: when is the flight?

Ag: sunday morning at 5:00 why.