part 51

We finished what we were doing and billie snuck back to her room i sat in my bed for a few minutes so i could get control of my legs back. My legs were still shaking really bad but i managed to get up and put on some pajama pants i put on a hoodie and grabbed my blanket and headed down stairs.

M: what took you so long.

A: sorry mama i don't feel good.

M: are you ok baby do you need to go take a nap?

A: no its ok ill just sit with you guys.

I slowly walked over to the open seat next to Adrian and just talked with my family. After a while we all sat in a comfortable scilence while everyone ate i helped feed adrian and kennedy.

Everyone finished eating and cleaned the table up while i cleaned the babys up then me laila and the babys went to my room.

L: you sure your not sick i cant have the babys getting sick agin they did while we were in ohio and it was horrible.

A: no i promise i am not sick.

L: alright you wanna go to the hide out?

A: yeah, when we get there you wanna help me pack up all ag's shit.

L: what are we gonna do with it?

A: put it in bags leave in by her front door and text her to get it.

L: okay i just gotta get some diapers and stuff form there room can you got get them in the car?

A: yeah just make sure you have everything.

I got kennedy to walk but had to hold Adrian i went to the elevator cause i knew if i tried walking down the stairs with Adrian i would probably fall.
I got the babys in there seats and started the car. Laila got in and we left.

L: hey gabby just got home she wants to come can she?

A: yeah thats fine.

We drove to get gabbie and then went to a gas station so she could buy some puffs and gars for us. I went in and got some stuff cause we didn't have much at the hide out.

L: hey do have any baby food left at the hide out.

A: we can give them smoothie bowls again they love then and there are some yogurt melts and cereal.

G: so i heard about you and ag are you doing ok?

A: i mean yeah im the one that broke up with her.

G: she told me you were making stuff up?

A: like what?

G: she um... She said that you were trying to say you know billie eilish.

A: how would i know her she is famous i mean my dad might be rich but that doesn't mean i know her.

We pulled threw the bushes at the hide out and parked i got everything and the girls got the babys.

G: ana you gonna tell us what happened or not?

A: what do you mean?

G: girl i know damn well your legs don't shake cause your sick so who was it.

A: *whispers* i can't tell you.

L: what?

A: i can't tell you so just please stop asking.

L: did someone rape you?

A: what no? But i can tell you what i told my mom wasn't true.

L: bitch you were having sex when your parents and me were there? Wait how did they even leave?

A: don't worry about it i cant tell you anymore trust i would tell you who it was right away but i cant.

G: okay well who wants to smoke.

L: we can if one of you get kennedy and get her to go to bed.

A: i got it.

L: shes not hungry so i don't know how your gonna do that.

I went down to the basement and got kennedy in her pack and play i was down there for about five minutes and then went back upstairs.

A: shes asleep.

L: what how? Are you a witch?

A: something my dad used to do to me when i was having trouble falling asleep.

L: here wanna do this one too?

A: sure but he is staying up here cause i cant go up and down those stairs again.

Laila handed me Adrian.

A: okay laila look all you have to do is run your finger down there nose they follow your finger and they eventually close there eyes and fall asleep.

Adrian fell asleep within the minute and i put him in his pack and play we got the baby monitor set up for both of them and then we went up to my room. I closed the air vent so the smoke didn't go downstairs and we hot boxed my room.

A: you guys hungry?

L&G: yeah.

A: okay what do you want ill get whatever but i gotta go in like thirty minutes when im not a high.

L: i want McDonald's.

G: i want taco bell.

A: ok just text me your orders for when i go.

After a little i went and got us food by the time we finished eating it was pretty late so we got Adrian and we all went down stairs we put on a movie and went to sleep.

I know its kinda short sorry i might write another chapter later but no promises.