part 87 {last part}

~the next morning~

I woke up in the intensive care floor and i asked my mom what happened.

M: you threw up and had two seizers in your sleep and you keep blacking out when you have seizers.

A: what time is it?

M: almost one.

A: where is my phone?

M: here you go.

A: is it okay if the girls come see me after school.

M: yeah that's fine just tell me when there here so i can get them.

A: okay.

I texted the group chat and told them they could come. Laila said she would bring the twins and see me while gabbie got mia. Laila left school early and came.

A: laila is here with the twins.

M: okay ill be right back.

L: hey bitch.

A: hiii.

L: here there all yours im gonna go get a coffee you want one.

A: mom can i go get a coffee.

M: no im sorry honey.

A: ill go in the wheelchair.

M: okay fine don't be gone to long.

We left adrian with my mom cause he was sleeping i held kennedy and laila pushed me. We went to the cafeteria cause they have more stuff to make coffee with.

We got back to my room and i started throwing up. I was in the bathroom throwing up for half an hour mia and gabbie got there so i went back to my bed with a barf bucket. I git really light headed and passed out.

×laila's pov×

Mia and gabbie were talking to ana i looked up and she didn't look so good and then she fell back onto the pillow and fainted i hit the button on her bed for the nurse. She ran in and started doing a bunch of stuff she made all of us get out except Ana's mom. We all went to the little waiting room area.

We waited for three and a half hours Ana's mom came out crying and just shook her head i knew what that meant we all started crying and i gave her a hug.

M: you girls should um head home. Oh wait laila you can got get luna if you want.

L: okay thank you.

One week later

Today is analia's funeral. I gkt ready and got the twins ready i got them in the car and decided to bring luna. I found the girls and we sat down Ana's mom came up to us and said hi and pet luna.

After the ceremony.

L: wait she was 16.

G: yeah....

L: her thing it says 17.

M: tell her mom.

I found her mom and waited till she was done talking.

L: hey um her thing says 17 but she was only 16.

M: no its right.

L: when was her birthday?

M: the second.

L: she never told us.

M: oh im sorry honey.

L: its okay.

M: you know even tho she is gone you can still come to us if you ever need anything.

L: thank you so much.

I gave her a hug and went back to the girls.

G: what did she say?

L: remeber when ana was like i cant hang out tomorrow and she was acting weird.

M: yeah.

L: its.cause the second was her birthday she never told us.

G: oh.

M: um i know this is important but my boss wouldn't give me off today and i need to go to work soon can one of yall drive me.

L: yeah i got it i have to feed the twins soon and put them down for a nap.

Gabbie stayed for the rest of the funeral then came iver after we sat hung out and cried a little but she wouldn't want us to be sad she would want us to keep going with our lives and be happy. After a while gabbie left and went home and i went to bed.