part 17

Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday were pretty boring and normal other than Vanessa still trying to bother me or get me mad and it not working.

Im getting ready for school and it is friday so i dont really care how i look i just want to go and get out so i can go see my babys.

I got luna and me ready and then did my normal thing picking up the girls and getting coffee.

(Outfit)

We got to school and went in ag said one of her friends wanted to meet us so we went in early

We walked in and a girl ran up and gave all of us a hug she looked familiar but i couldn't put my finger on it.

?: hi im gabby its nice to finally meet you after hearing lots about you.

A: i hope you heard all good things

G: didnt you take me to McDonald's on the first day?

A: oh yeah i thought i knew you from somewhere.

G: well i have to go but im having a party tonight yall should come. Ag can show you where to go?

Ag: ya ill bring them.

G: alright ill see you later then

She gave all of us another hug and then left. Im kind of sad now i have to wait to go back and see my babys but im still going after school i have clothes in my room so im fine with what i have.

School today was going by really slow and i checked with all my teachers about work and they said i didnt have any for today it was just a chill day so i left at lunch.

Laila

where are you?

Left early im at the hide out with the cats.

And you didnt take us?

Maybe i needed some free time.

More like you needed nap time.

Yep!

Im telling on you ag is gonna beat you up.

No she wont.

Mmk.

I took a shower and made a cake while i waited for my hair to dry. I curled my hair and by now it was 7th period for the girls so i got my stuff and the kittens i left luna and nala cause there wasn't much room.