part 29

^^^ billies outfit for down farther.

Laila is now eight months pregnant.
Everytime ag talks to my i ignore her or flick her off. Laila hasn't talked to her either but laila could have the babys anytime in the next month so she is staying home and doing school and i am on speed dial if anything happens.

Today laila woke up and felt pretty good so she said she wanted to come to school with me. She just put on a big shirt and sweats and i put this on.

I didn't do any makeup other than mascara and laila just threw her hair up in a bun

I didn't do any makeup other than mascara and laila just threw her hair up in a bun. It was raining on the way to school so we just stoped at McDonald's for some food.

Most of our classes were free days today so we just sat on our phones.
We go really bored during our free period so we finally talked to each other cause we had just been on our phones all day.

A: dude.

L: what?

A: you could have those wittle bebe's any day now and you still don't have names picked out.

L: shit i completely forgot we had to name them.

A: well what are some names you like.

L: i don't even know i haven't thought about this at all.

A: well you better start thinking.

L: you wanted a boy when i was getting the ultrasound right?

A: yeah why?

L: well your they closest thing they are gonna have to a day so how about you pick out the boys name and i will pick out the girls.

A: ok when do you want to tell each other the names we picked.

L: later tonight at the hide out?

A: or my house.

L: common i haven't been there sense the rumor thing.

Ag: so your going to the hide out...

L: go away ag.

Ag: why.

A: cause neither of us want you here so fucking leave.

Ag: oh wow she talks.

A: common laila we can walk to history now sense you waddle slow.