part 81

Billie got in the back while we were waiting so my mom could sit upfront my mom got in and gave me a hug we drove back to the hotel and they said she couldn't get her room a day early even if she payed so she is sleeping on the couch in my room tonight. We got in and i gave my mom a pillow and blanket. Billie got in bed and i got in after i got my mom situated. I was the little spoon. We fell asleep quickly after that.

My mom was gone when we woke up. I got up and got really dizzy so i sat back down for a second. I got up and got some water and ibuprofen.

B

: you alright baby?

A: yeah why?

B: you look a little pale like your gonna thr-

I ran to the bathroom and threw up. Its nasty but i looked at it. No blood yet. yay. Could you sense the sarcasm.

B: here get up here and brush your teeth then we will get some food in your belly.

A: okay.

Billie helped me up and we brushed our teeth. She ordered room service. While we were waiting finn and claudia came by.

F: what are yall doing today.

A: i have lunch with my family you guys can come.

F: oh we don't want to intrude.

A: your a part of the family now.

F: okay.

Finneas came over and gave me a hug.

A: well what are you waiting for go get ready.

I finished my french toast and eggs and got ready.

I put on a red dress sense its christmas eve.

A: okay common.

Billie was just wearing a green bhlosh outfit. We grabbed our stuff and went to claudia and finn's room.

A: you girls ready?

F: now that's just rude.

B: common francis.

C: aw stop bullying your brother.

We all got in the car and drove to cheesecake factory. When we got there i saw all my uncles aunts cousin and grand parents. I went around and.hugged everyone they started to walk inside.