part 60

I pulled into lailas driveway and made kennedy a bottle for when she wakes up cause she probably will soon. Laila came out and put adrian in the back he was sleeping to we went to Starbucks and got our coffee and then went to school.

We got our shit from our lockers and went to cafe so i could get a bag of chips. Then went to our classes which were right next to each other. I sat down in the back and the teacher gave me a dirty look so this is gonna be one of those teachers that hates me cause i have a baby with me.

Kennedy woke up about half way threw class so i gave her the bottle i made and she fell back asleep pretty fast. I went on my phone for the rest of the period. Kennedy was sleeping on my so i brought her carrier out to my car. I found laila and walked her to class cause i knew my next teacher and he doesn't care how late i am.

I walked to my class after leaving laila the ball rang right when i walked in and mr. Florio looked over.

F: oh my goshhh analia and kennedy.

A: mr. Florio.

I walked over to his desk and hugged he was my favorite teacher and he loves the babys. I walked around to the other side of his dest and sat in the spinny chair he had next to him, kennedy was still sleeping so i just sat there as he talked cause i knew what he was saying. When he sat back down i handed him kennedy and ran out to the car the get her blanket cause the school was cold. I ran into laila in the car she was changing adrian's diaper.

L: where is kennedy?

A: mr. florio has her i came to get her blanket.

L: im coming back with you i wanna see him.

A: he will be very exited.

We walked back to the class and i got kennedy so he could hug laila and see adrian sense he was actually awake.

I sat down and wrapped kennedy up and put her on my legs with her head on my stomach laila went back to her class and mr. florio put on a movie so i watched that and talked to him a little for the rest of class and then went to my fifth period which i have with laila. Kennedy woke up sometime last period.

Me and laila found our seats int he back of the room and of course after the day has gone pretty good ag walked in.

A: your too quite what's up?

L: im guessing you haven't heard.

A: what are you talking about?

L: there is a rummer going around that your trying to say you broke up with ag for billie eilish and everyone is making for of you for lying.

A: i don't really care my only concern is my family you guys and mia and gabby.

I said that but i still texted billie.

Bils<3

Hey i know your probably sleeping or busy with drew and zoe but ag is telling everyone im pretty much crazy and told her i was braking up with her for you .

I'm omw.

No no no you are not allowed to stay home.

No that dumb bitch thinks shes better than everyone.

________________________

A: ill be right back you fine with both of them or you want me to take one.

L: where you going?

A: i have to call my cousin.

L: well hold on.... Kennedy needs a new diaper and can you grab the cereal for chubbers here.

A: yeah ill be back in like 10

As soon as i got into the hall i called billie.

B: hey baby what's up?

A: what are you doing i can hear you moving?

B: getting dressed.

A: you are not coming stay home no one can know your here.

B: to late im already in my car.

A: well get out do not come here plus your not out yet and i don't want people assuming stuff cause then everyone is gonna ask questions.

B: im almost there so you can see me i wont go in.

A: everyone knows your car someone will see.

B: i have zoes car im not that dumb.

A: well the windows aren't tinted and people aren't blind your like the only person with green hair.

B: beanie and get in.

I got in the car and she kissed me.

B: so what's going on.

A: ag is going around saying i told her i was breaking up with her for billie eilish and everyone thinks im crazy i don't really care tho I was just telling you.

B: well tell me if she says anything else.

A: alright i will.

I got out and got the cereal out of the center console.

B: come here.

A: what?

B: have a good rest of your day.

She gave me another kiss and drove away as i walked back inside.

The rest of the day went by okay i say the people pointing and whispering but i just ignored it and we left as soon as the bell rang.