part 15

Around 6:00 ag had to go home and then at 8:00 laila left i just texted my mom and said i was staying at lailas again. And she said my package came in and asked what it was i told her it was a gift for laila cause she kept saying her bed was uncomfortable and she has had it sense she was little.

My mom believed me because i have always been one to give. I went and picked the box up and then went to the store to get a bedframe and dresser.

I got back and found a place i could drive my car threw and park it where no one would see it then i dragged everything into the hide out.

I folded the futon in half and somehow got it down the stairs and into the basement. I then took about two hours to build my bed frame cause it was confusing and almost shit my pants when ag so kindly bursted into the room.

A: HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN AND WHY ARE YOU HERE YOU SAID YOUR MOM NEEDED YOU HOME TONIGHT??

Ag: chill your tits i picked the lock and i snuck out duh.

A: ok well that means i need better locks if you so easily picked it and you need to go home i dont want you to get in trouble.

Ag: i wont my mom isnt dumb she will know im fine and i can go get some stuff.

A: ok can you get a chain lock, bigger litter box, and look for a bed and bed frame for you my car is around the corner in the trees and here take my card. Oh wait take my key and make two copies for you guys!

Ag: ight ill be back in like 30

I opened my bed when she left and put my sheets on it then i charged my phone and waited for ag to come back so i can force her to help my build my dresser!

Ag: IM BACKKKKKKKK

A: are you trying to kill me?

Ag: maybe here is your card and the stuff you needed i have to go get my bed.

A: nice bed can you help me build my dresser its complicated

Ag: nope.

A: pleaseeeeeeeee

Ag: fine.

We built my dresser then went downstairs and built her bed fame. I was very tired so i told her she was helping me with the bathroom in the morning sense she was here now and then i headed upstairs to go to bed.

×××××

I woke up and put some riped jeans and a nike sweat shirt on then i went to the store to buy stuff for the bathroom and get paint for all three rooms.

I got dark grey for the bathroom. A light grey for my room and white for ag and lailas room. I stoped by starbucks and got ag the drink she got last time we came here then i when to a local donut shop and got a box of donut holes.

I ate otw to the hide out so when i got there i could paint.

I painted the bathroom while ag slept. I started to decorate the bathroom when she woke up.

A: there is coffee in the fridge and donuts on the counter.

Ag: thank you mamas.