part 62

We got to school early so we sat in my car i turned to face laila not really thinking.

L: what is on your neck.

A: nothing.

I pulled my jacket over my face and hid in it, but laila is strong and she managed to get my whole jacket off and the sun was shining right in my car so she could see them all down my stomach threw the langerie.

L: what the fuck lia who did this these are new cause they weren't here yesterday.

A: some where i just covered them up.

L: can you just tell me who it is i swear i wont tell anyone.

A: hold on.

Bils<3

Hey i have a question.

Wassup mama

So laila pulled my jacket off me
and she wont stop asking who
did it can i tell her she promised
not to tell anyone.

Let me think about it ill
text you.

Okay.

________________________________

A: she said she will think about it so i will maybe tell you later.

L: okay well its time to go to class so ill see you later.

Laila got out and walked in i sat in the car and realized ag is in my first period and i really don't want to go. I turned on my car and started driving back home to skip first period. I got home and put luna inside, billie was in the kitchen i grabbed her arm and pulled her to my car.

B: why aren't you at school?

A: im skipping first period so we have an hour and a half what do you wanna do.

B: that one place you brought me.

A: we call it the hide out.

B: that's cute.

A: why do you wanna go there?

B: to many people are here no one is there.

A: well someone might be there i have to check when we get there.

B: okay lets go.

We drove to the hide out and no one was there so we went up to my room and billie had a bag she brought over while i was sleeping yesterday.

A: what is in the backpack?

B: you know.

She took her shorts off and got the strap out.

B: take your shorts off.

I took my shorts and jacket off while she finished putting the strap on. She came over and sat against the head board.