part 47

After watching a bunch if movies it
was around 11:00 pm so i was getting pretty tired i git up and said goodnight to everyone and headed upstairs to go to sleep. After a while of laying there
i couldn't sleep so i texted ag.

Bubs<3

I can't sleep can you come
up here.

Yeah one second.

After a few minutes ag walked in
with snacks and kool-aid she climbed into bed and i layed my head on her chest while she watched a show on
her phone and ate snacks i fell asleep after a few minutes.

~the next morning~

I woke up and saw mia outside so
i went and sat with her and we talked for a little. No one else was waking
up so we decided to go to the store
and get stuff to make breakfast. We
got pancake mix, eggs, sausage, bacon and chocolate milk for drinks. We got back and i mad the pancakes and put the sausage in the oven while mia
made the bacon and eggs. We finished making food around 10:00 and ashley  had woken up cause she could smell
the food. We all made out plates and drinks then went outside to eat.
When we were finished a few other people had woken up and someone
said avery and soph were on there
way over. I did the dished while the others ate then i went upstairs to
wake up ag so she could get some
food before it was all gone.

A few hours after everyone was
awake and had eaten and avery
and soph were there we started
talking about plans we decided to go
to my aunts farm so i went outside
and called her to tell her we would
be there in a few hours. We all got ready and got in the cars i got a uber again and this time it was me ag and kylie.

Ashley and her group were there and soph and her group pulled up behind us so we were just waiting on mia and her group. I went inside and got my aunt she gave me a big hug and then we went back outside with the dogs.

(Ma=my aunt cause there as already so many a's)

Ma: you can go in any of the barns and pens just don't go in the cow one endless you are with ana because the bulls and cows are together and i don't want anyone getting hurt also if you want to ride a horse just let me or ana know and we will get them ready. I'm gonna be inside but if you need any help and can't find ana just go threw that side door i will be in the living room.

A: so who wants to got where.

Mh: what are all the animals.

A: there are pigs, horses, cows and bulls, sheep, goats, llamas, chickens and roasters, a lot of dogs, ducks, a zebra, ponys, donkeys, there are some Bunny's and a monkey. And one of the dogs just had puppies and two cats had kittens if you go see the goats and they look dead its cause some are fainting goats and there is also a baby goat.

K and k: we want to ride horses

A: alright I'll get them ready you guys can go anywhere just don't make the goats faint on purpose and if you wanna see the zebra she is in the very back over by those trees behind this barn.

I got the tack out and got the horses ready and made sure they were good then i got my horse raven she is a all black friesian horse i got her ready and walked around checking on everyone i went back to the zebra first. Then i went to the goats.

A: lily i said don't scare them on purpose.

L: why its funny.

A: it might be funny but your scaring the baby one he was born three days ago so either stop or go to a different animal.

L: fine.

She got all grumpy and stormed off while i went over by the cows and bulls. Ap asked if she could go in so i said yes had her open the gate and we went in the youngest cow that is only a year old came over and ap got to pet her a few others came over but then two bulls started coming so i got her out and closed the gate.

She went over to the llamas and i went back to the stables to the best animal of all abu i put raven in the outside area and went inside i got the whipped cream out of the fridge and then went back outside. Ag came up to me and thought it was really cool that there was a monkey so i let her give him some whipped cream and then we went to check on everyone.

My aunt came out side and told me to get everyone together. After getting everyone she counted us.

Ma: ok raise your hand if you like cats more than dogs. Alright that's fine. So we are gonna go inside don't be to loud we have old animals in there but one of our mama dogs died after giving birth so we have to bottle feed her babys there are ten of them and then eight kittens that were abandoned and now i have them and have to bottle feed them.

We all got bottles and a cat or dog and started feeding them my aunt got a cat too and abu came up on my lap and tried to take the bottle so i had to get up and get him a bottle for himself so he didn't feel left out. We finished feeding the baby animals and soph and avery and there group decided to go home. So i got who wasn't tired and we walked around and put animals away and gave them food i finished feeding the cows when i heard a scream come from the stables.

I ran over as fast as i could i saw lily and bridget standing infront of one of the stalls lily looked horrified i went and looked in i saw raven laying on the floor inside of Oakleys cage she was laying with her and lily screamed again

L: there is nasty jelly stuff coming out of her

A: oh my god she is giving birth.

I had to get raven out somehow but she wouldn't budge. If raven won't move or at least stand up oakley wont and she could hurt the baby. I called my aunt in and told her everything she eventually got raven out with some mints and i got bridget to lock it and then my aunt said.

Ma: do you want to do it?

A: do what?

Ma: help deliver the baby. It may be a while but if you want to i will just drive you down in the morning your girlfriend can stay too.

A: yeah stay here and watch her for me im gonna go ask ag.

Ag: hey.

A: one of the horses is giving birth do you want to spend the night here with me and my aunt will drive us back in the morning.

Ag: sure can i come see the horse.

A: yeah common.

We went back outside and i told the girls me and ag were staying so they all got in there cars and kylie got in Ashley's trunk as a joke cause she didn't want to get an uber alone but then she ended up actually riding back in the trunk. I went back inside and got a blanket cause it was a little chilly and i grabbed an extension cord and my charger.

I went back in the stall with oakley and sat down i played some quite music and rubbed her belly ag got a chair and was sitting outside of the stall and my aunt went to sleep. I got up and grabbed some mints to give her some energy and a snack. I finally got her to sit up. Its only twelve but the faster she gets this baby out the faster she can lay back down.

Its almost three and she is now standing and trying to push i got ag to come in and just pet her face and keep her calm she got a good push her water broke and i saw the babys front feet five minutes later she had a new born baby and was cleaning her as she got  some milk i decided to name her cinnamon because she was fully brown meaning she was chestnuts baby.