part 21

I wuv you guys👉👈

My mom got cheese cake factory on her way home for us.

A: how was your day?

M: pretty good. I got the rest of the month to stay here with you.

A: good i haven't really seen you much sense we moved.

M: im sorry about that sweety I've been helping jimmy a lot. We found a place to build the house too it will take a year to build tho.

A: it's ok i get it.

M: how do you feel.

A: pretty good i haven't thrown up yet or gotten real dizzy.

M: good. If you feel good tomorrow too you can go to your friends houses but you cant drive.

A: i doubt I will because tomorrow is chemo day.

M: i know im sorry but i don't want you leaving endless you feel good and you should cause chemo is in the morning and they don't get out of school.

A: hopefully i do im already tired of being in bed.

M: you know you can walk around this is a huge house.

A: yeah but i would probably get lost.

M: just scream someone will find you.

A: alright I'll remember that mom.

M: do you want ice cream?

A: is that even a question.

M: alright common we can go to cold stone.

A: oh actually could we go to twisty treat?

M: yeah that's fine.

I found out over the weekend that vanessa works at cold stone so she can get what she wants from ag's dad i guess he told her she had to work for money so she got a part time job. I really wanted cold stone but i would give that up to not run into her cause im very sick looking right now and knowing her she would tell the whole school i was starving myself or something.

×××××

Im currently at the hospital to get my chemo treatment. I always keep an eye out for people i might know sense this is the only hospital in the city and someone from school might be visiting a family member.

Chemo went by pretty fast it only took an hour and a half witch is short cause usually they are four hours long. I went home and took a little nap luna woke me up cause i forgot to feed her before i went to bed so i got up, fed her, and took my pills.

By now it was 1:00 and i wasn't dizzy at all so i decided to get ready and then run to the store and grab some new food and some cat treats.

I dropped off the groceries and fed all the but i heard a sound coming from the basement so i went down and saw laila there, she wasn't crying but you could tell she was before.

A: what's wrong, why haven't you been answering?

L: something happened?

A: what happened?

L:*cry's very hard*

A: laila what happened?

L: milo felix stella and nala are...

A: are what?!

L: there dead.

A: what do you mean what happened to them?

L: nala found her way back out side and they followed her they were killed by something i went out looking fir then and found nala laying there dead and felix milo and stella were gone.

A: it gonna be ok common lets get out of here.

We went to pick up ag but i texted her before we got there to tell her not to ask what was wrong with laila and that i would tell her later.

Ag: can you help me find a charger lia idk where mine is

A: there should be one in my room.

Ag: i already looked and couldn't find one.

A: ughhh fine.

Ag: i don't need your charger can you please tell me what happened now.

A: um laila. Laila left the hospital when i was still in so she could come feed the cats, no one realised she left except mia.
When she got here she saw nala milo felix and stella were missing so she went outside to try and find them... Nala was dead and felix milo and stella were gone.

Ag: so there dead...

A: yeah we have to find where the hole is that they go out from so no one else does.

Ag: yeah um go take laila and get some wood I'll find the hole

A: ok.

I could tell ag didn't want to show her emotions in front of anyone like she didn't want to seem vulnerable. I told laila and we left we talked on the way to home depot and she was saying how we should get a dog to protect the hide out from other people and other animals. I agreed but said its gonna have to wait because we not have to switch the kittens over to wet food and then over to dry food which take a week or two.

We got a few pieces of wood and went back ag had found the hole and you could tell she cried when we were gone. She boarded up the hole and we tried to feed the cats they just sniffed it and a few of them licked it but didn't actually eat any after a little of trying that i drove ag home and laila stayed at my house.