part 1

Analia pov
Today i woke up to my mom yelling get up and grab your stuff were moving. I grabbed my 2 suit cases and 3 duffle bags and loaded the car then we left and drove 5 hours to her our new home. When we got there i asked if she was kidding i knew she said he was rich but not THIS rich, so the maid showed me to my room.

I went to my room and changed into this

And then i told my mom i was leaving. I was going to ride around on my long board i found a park like 2 miles away i needed to clear my head so i just kept riding. When i got there i saw a few little kids playing and some parents watching and then i saw a trail so i followed it. It eventually led to a covered up trail that you could tell no one had been on in a while so i followed it.

It led me to this big huge lake with a bunch of trees surrounding it and the sun shined right in to the lake then i found and on kayak and i took it across the lake.

I found an abandon look out tower with a little abandon store at the bottom i went in and there was surprisingly still electric and running water that was when i decided this is my knew get away spot the place i could come to clear my head and just get away but first i needed to clean up and get a new door cause i just knocked it down.

I climbed to the top of the look out tower and watched as the sun started to go down and then freaked out and ran down all the steps and went back across the lake and rushed home cause i was 2 miles away and no one knew where i was.

I made it home and my mom asked where i had been so i just said i found a empty parking lot and skated around for a little and then watched the sun set she said ok and asked me what i wanted to eat.

I just told her that i was fine with whatever her and jimmy (her fiance)where having.
And then i went up to my room i went on google maps and looked up the park name and it sad it was in Louisville so i ate and took a shower and then went to bed to prepare for a long day tomorrow.

I woke up around 9:00 am and ate pancakes and then i want to get ready i just put on some blacked ripped jeans and a antisocial social group hoodie on and by then it was around 10:30 so i told my mom i was leaving and i grabbed my wallet and left for a long day ahead of me.

I found a home depot and drove there in jimmys range rover cause he said i could use it whenever so i went to the store to buy a door and door handle with a key and a broom and some cleaning wipes and paper towels.

When i made it to the park i brought the door across the lake first then the broom and cleaning stuff when i got back i started to look for a hammer cause i realized i forgot one and when i was looking i fond stairs to a second story of the building , i dint think there was one i went up them and found a big open space with big windows on one wall.

I went back down stairs and eventually found a tool box and i put the door and door handle on and then locked it just in case and began the cleaning process.