part 14

After the sunset we walked went back in and one of the kittens was walking around on the couch and almost fell off... Well actually i wouldn't really consider it walking she was more wabbling.

I took two summer school classes with vets and learned a lot about animals so i knew how to tell if they were boys or girls and could make a close guess on how old they were.

A: there are 5 boys and 6 girls and they are about 2 weeks old

Ag: how did you know that?

A: im just a genius

Ag: seriously

A: i took two vet summer classes and have volunteered at a few veterinary offices so i learned a few things.

L: WE HAVE TO NAME THEM!

A: we will later over ice cream think about it when we are eating dinner

Ag: whats for dinner

A: im making homemade alfredo and garlic bread and we have stuff to make root beer floats banana splits and milk shakes so you can pick what you want

Ag: oh my fucking go i love you alfredo is my favorite.

A: *laghing* i love you too ill make sure there is extras so you can have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

Ag: thank you mamas

A: your welcome

Im now hard at work trying to cover the fact that im blushing because of ag.
I finished the sauce and pored it into the noodles and put another layer of garlic butter on the garlic bread after i took it out of the oven. I made everyone a plate and walked to the couch. "Dinner is served. But i swear to god of you get food on my couch i will kill you."

They sat up carefully and put the kittens in the the corner of the sectional we talked over dinner about the kittens and what we want to name then and decided we were all going to name four kittens but i get to choose first cause i found them i named the tiny one and three others laila named three kittens and the mama and ag named 4 kittens.

Analia
·bella
·smokey
·coco
·blue
Laila
·nala (mama)
·callie
·shadow
·smudge
Ag
·felix
·stella
·scooty
·milo

The boys are: milo, smokey, scooty, smudge, felix.
The girls: bella, coco, blue, callie, stella, shadow, and mama is nala

We took the boxes from the tv couches and futon an made a little area where the babys could stay and mama could go in and out.

L: wait, that futon isnt big enough for all three of us and no one is staying down here alone.

Ag: we can take the cushions off the couch and put them on the floor upstairs.

A: ya we can take the tv up there if you want it comes off easy and there is a stands plus i have a good hotspot so we can watch netflix.

L: yessss i will sleep on the floor i want the kittens near me.

Laila also gave me a look like she knew i liked ag and she was purposefully making me sleep with her.

×××××

We went upstairs and watched vampire diaries laila played with the kittens till the fell asleep then cuddled nala. Ag fell asleep like 10 minutes in and im convinced she can fall asleep anywhere at anytime.

She turned over and rapped her arms around my stomach from the back and i didnt stop her. After about 30 minutes laying like that i started to get tired i said goodnight to laila. She turned to say goodnight but instead said "ohhh i see you. goodnight love youuu"

×××××

Laila woke up and fed nala then changed and freshened up in the bathroom she put milo smudge and stella on the bed so i woke up when i felt milo lick my face i moved my arm and grabbed stella as she almost fell off the bed coming up to me.

Ag moved a little and whispered in her raspy morning voice "good morning baby" in my ear a started blushing she moved her arm and grabbed smudge i got up and put my hair in a bun i decided to make pancakes for everyone.

Ag moved the tv back out into the living room and laila got my phone so she could play music.

Ag came and hugged me from behind "is it almost done im hungry?" she questioned. "Yep it will be done in about 5". She let go and sat down on the couch i took a few deep breaths to make the redness on my cheeks. I made them plates and we ate.

After a while of just sitting and talking i made them help me clean up the new room we found we decided the room upstairs would be mine and sense the one we found was three times bigger it was ag and lailas.